I hate this

Well, I hate to say this but when you know more about novels you can’t get entertain from every novel, take out the mistake of novels easily and become picky about a novel sigh.
When I first start reading the novel I don’t know anything about novels when I say anything I mean it like 0% then I come across a light novel and start to read it was like 3 to the 3.5-star novel but for new me, it was amazing as a new world then I start the browser and start searching novel because I don’t know the term so after futile effort I only found books of the idk authors and don’t understand one bit when I go to play store search for novel there I find an application of offline novel where there ever 3 novels tales of demon and gods, Emperor domination and Martial God Asura. I was happy when I find what I want to find.
Then the first novel that I read was Emperor domination and I still remember the experience of understanding and same time not understanding, a guy like who has never heard of the wuxia genre read novel like Emperor domination what will happen? I still remember I read the first 3 chapters 10 times and still don’t understand what is happening?
Then I read tales of demons and gods because I have watch anime it was easy for me to understand the expect reincarnation part I was like he died and born or died and born yup that’s what was going my mind but it was so fun reading that I wouldn’t describe.
But now I can catch the mistakes easy and no fun left like this part.
Was this really just an eighteen-year-old child? Why did it seem as if an old man that looked down on tens of thousands could still smile calmly in the face of death’s menace? if you have experienced novel reader you can easily say that the person about he is thinking is either reincarnated of tens of thousands or he got memories of a person who lived tens of thousands year. (the first chapter in a modern novel called the urban doctor) in the modern world who will think tens of thousands? A mental or crazy person he can think hundreds of year old man which is the limit of a human being in the modern world but no he has to tell us a spoiler that his memories are tens of thousands old.
If there was a newbie reader here he will just ignore the part and enjoy the novel.
Seem I said so much :pensive: but it sad truth for me. I just can’t ignore.

1 Like

Brother, I understand you. In the beginning, it was great fun to read novels and you would ignore all the errors that prevent reading. After reading so many novels, it is very difficult to find novels that satisfy me, sometimes I miss the time when I started reading novels because it was more fun. My first novel was PMG, alas, however, it was a lot of fun reading for a newbie. It is as if you start as a child and grow slowly into adulthood, and at that moment it is impossible for you to enjoy the things of childhood. :laughing:

1 Like

That days were amazing.

But about ED, it’s one of my favorites to this day. Although very repetitive, it is a novel unique in my opinion.

1 Like

Yep, it is also mine full of mystery, laziness, and killing whoever is not good to the eye.
I love this novel because even he became cripple no one can kill him. e.x:- if he was he was reincarnated like other novels experts he will still dominate the world will other novel expert trying to break through 1st stage of cultivation.

1 Like

Other novels experts who were peak world when reincarnation are like broken glass, beautiful but not useful

1 Like