I decided to abandon the book!

Seeing chapter 597, I decided to abandon the book. Generally, I pay attention to the emotional lines of the main character when reading novels. The male lead and his wife can only be the one, which is my principle. When I saw the three hundred or so chapters, I wanted to know how the main character’s emotional lines had been asked in the book circle. After a few days, which was now, when I saw the replies, I immediately jumped to the end and read the results. The emotional results did disappoint me, since this novel was really good in terms of writing, whether it be the environment, the characters, or the emotional details (after having read so many novels), it was hard for me to tolerate the sand, especially the emotional aspects, so I decided to abandon the book. Up until now, I have only seen Ye Qingyu like Song Xiaojun, and the other women like the main character. However, the main character didn’t intentionally express his feelings towards them, and thus, he was very tangled up with them, and always had a “bad feeling” about it. So in order not to be “tricked” into guessing further, and to continue to see how their feelings were, I directly chose to “play it through” and understand the results.