I couldn't help but sigh, "What is this?" Intense curiosity told me that this was a good book

I’ve read a book with a similar title and the main character is also called Chu Tian. At first, I thought it was the same book and changed its name, but after some thought, I still chose to enter. Speaking of which, from the books I’ve read, several of the male protagonists are called Chu Tian. After I came in to take a look, I suddenly felt that I had been lucky enough to come in! Upon seeing the ‘elemental energy light bulb’ and ‘spiritual internet’, I couldn’t help but sigh, “What is this?” Intense curiosity told me that this was a good book. En, back to the main topic, this book’s future is limitless. After obtaining such a splendid achievement with this number of words, after the number of words rises … It was simply unimaginable! The opening was extremely alluring and indescribable! 1. Or was it because he had gotten rid of the clichéd plot, giving others a bright feeling? This made me admire the author’s skills. I opened up the author’s information to take a look, and I was even more shocked! This is the author’s first novel! Or was the author hiding something? The author had also depicted the characters very deeply. The words seemed simple on the surface, but they were written very meticulously. The “Great divine power Art” on the cover was truly deserving of its title. The current readers only look at those millions of works. When they search through books, they all have the habit of reading only those who have finished, only those who have read more than a million words. Of course, I am talking about most, not all. This caused many good books to be buried, and many authors to lose interest and give up on it. Thus, good books were now extremely difficult to come by. Actually because the sea of books is vast, hard to find) I hope the author can insist on updating, writing books is not easy, you are insisting!