I am very happy to see it updated twice a day

First of all, I am very happy to see it updated twice a day. I hope that Huangfu will get better and better. It was not easy to obtain, and it was clear that this ring was meant to give everyone a buff. It was clear that this ring was meant to give people a buff, but the actual effect was not satisfactory, as it described how strong this ring was and how to increase their own strength. However, the reality was that this ring could not even surpass the intermediate fortress halo of 3000 Usthans. I don’t wish for the Dark Aura to be that abnormal, but since it is a burden to personal martial arts, I hope to see it be of equal value, able to turn the tides of the battle at critical moments like the Ten Thousand Deaths Aura. In this battle against the 3000 Ossian people, the individual felt that even if there was no Crow’s Halo, merely relying on ten thousand enemies would not be much different. In short, it was just a icing on the cake, not a burning in the snow, which didn’t seem to match the position of the Crow’s Halo, and he hoped that Huangfu would pay attention to it in the future.

Ayuda a difundir el libro para que más gente la lea y podemos contribuir a que traduzcan más capitulos. Ayúdame a difundir el libro