Help me to find novel

What kind of novel is this? And is it like against the gods ?! And is it fun ?!

Not like ATG don’t expect any *** scenes , but it is very well written and fun to read . This my no 1 Fav novel as per the writing and content. I you like ATG, MGA you will like it … The characters are really well written

2 Likes

** if you like (correction)

Well the major difference between this an ATG is that the protagonist isnt just self-serving and leaves all his friends in the dust after powering up, nor does he care about trash-talking to get a point across nor does he care to, in this novel fights first, trash talk later. Now this doesn’t mean its mindless, you will understand when you read it. The prob with this where its even worse than ATG is the aspect the author rehashes tropes constantly throughout the story and you will find the pattern very early on. You think constant tournaments and fake main character deaths are annoying in ATG? hehe, in fact ATGs author wasnt shameless enough, this is where this novel stands heads and shoulders over ATG annoyingly enough. The thing is the writing is so good that even when you curse in your heart about it sometimes you still want to read more.

1 Like

One of favorite novel

1 Like

This novel funny af, you’ll like it. Much more humor than ATG.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I will try … But I love the character of the hero when he gets angry and kill everyone like a novel against the gods Is this novel like her!?

Hahaha Thanks for the description and I liked your way of explaining the difference between them and between against the gods …will try it

Extremely satisfying

They say he has no selfcontrol and get into fights with people everywhere
But I think even when he can’t beat them atlest he trash talk them to death

2 Likes

The hero will definitely kill without hesitation but only if it is justified. You will understand once you start reading the initial chapters. I also like ATG but I like NSHBA more simply because it has some serious life lessons in it. The authors arguments about DAO of the heart & martial way are very much from his personal experiences I believe. They are useful in learning a new perspective of life…

1 Like

I will take your advice into consideration. Thank you

1 Like