For this website, please give your suggestions

Please add any comments you have for improving the website. We welcome suggestions on specific areas for improvements, features you would like to see added to the site, and examples of what you consider good websites.

2 Likes
pinned #2

Please translate Dragon-Marked War God

1 Like

OK,until then, please be patient.

1 Like

My account is getting constantly logged out, any idea why this is happening?

1 Like

Just correct the name of characters sometimes is so hard to read most is mga and atg

1 Like

can you make a pinned thread/topic for help? I found a novel’s page (Stop Bothering Me Emperor) has gone missing this morning and it’s tough to find where to report that

1 Like

A menudo, cuando actualizan nuevos capĂ­tulos, se saltean algunos. Hoy se saltearon los capitulos 4021, 4026 y 4027 de Martial God Asura. Mi sugerencia es que traten de arreglar ese problema

1 Like

I’m sorry, but i can’t read the novel everytime i click the title, is it just me or somebody else can’t too?

1 Like

Who can update new chapters in the novel section?
I’ve been using the translator to add new chapter of Devouring The Heavens here in the forum so far…
Also I can’t use “Mark it” funktion 'cause it doesn’t allow me to mark the translated chapters!

A “New topic-” button always available everywhere in the forum would be super!
@swmy @ekko

1 Like

Terima kasih untuk terjemahan Devouring the heaven’s
Di tunggu terus update nya

1 Like

Please create a next and previous chapter option. That will help us read faster

1 Like

Adakah yang bisa meunjukkan urutan realm cultivation devouring of heavens?

1 Like

Please dont limit brick, because I love how this translation mechine work! Good Job bro!

1 Like

Don’t know how it’s done! do you know? Please tell me!

1 Like

You need web designing HTML knowledge. Googling will help cause this is kinda common.

1 Like

We haven’t received any similar feedback yet. Your question will be recorded here. Please wait patiently.

1 Like

your question has been recorded,please wait patiently

1 Like

Sorry for the your experience, Can you specify which page is missing?

1 Like

What’s wrong with the translator/site? keep getting the following error:

• Request for novel’s html timeout. Please try again later
    @ekko any idea?
1 Like