First discussion just to say do not read

…DONOT WASTE MONEY AND READ. I’m not a harsh rater like others, so if I say don’t, dont. This is also my first discussion. So bad I had to comment. Entire book purpose and plot was finished in 1 page. The entire point is his mother and dragon god clan. This occured in 1 page at the end. Another point is pendants, he never got them or explained. His biggest enemy from before rebirth…appears random few pages from the end and dies same time the end. Spirits do nothing but you hear him say he can cultivate faster though it takes him much longer than you would think. Complete waste of time. Author rushed it. This isn’t a guess like others make its apparent and obvious to anyone reading the author probably had a death in the family or lost a arm or something. It goes like I’m walking from USA to China and I get page by page step by step then reach Europe and next page oh I teleported to China and its over guess the trip in between I’m busy and can’t finish the story so it’s over…

wow that’s a long review. i will think about this thanks

Enjoy the reading along the novel…

But you are right…the writing style and translation are often not so simple to understand…

I have to agree.
It’s not worth time to read this novel.

I have a list of the best op Mc cultivation novels if you want. I read most of them lol. If anyone wants it hit me up. I don’t read mushy shit and don’t read slow stories. If they have harem it’s fine if not don’t care either, so long as Mc is smart and raises power at a decent speed. Complex novels are also fine. Lastly, won’t read future or present, it must take place in ancient times. Don’t want to imagine a car or bus when I’m thinking of ancient China and sects and discipline and etc.