Fillers ARE ANNOYING

I love atg but the last arc was fucking trash not storywise but the filler shit i don’t need to know about some realm god who will die in one blow or i will never get to them back stop trying to make the story longer with filler and use more action like what happened to what jasmine taught to yun and his abilities use them in fight mke him grow stronger that would be more interesting in my opinon than some ppl talking for 3 9392 chapter in row

1 Like

I am so dying right now…these kind of chapters are fun when available in bulk otherwise its really irksome to wait everyday to read BS you already know take place slowly torturing you to madness

3 Likes

and now that theres action … I actually find that I don’t mind it at all that im waiting for releases … in fact, theres a hype to it that defo wasn’t there before

But this isn’t something that happens in all chinese novels? seriously, I have read a lot of chinese novels and almost all of them have gone through this process of 99% bullshit 1% plot, authors doit to accumulate chap and words, even mars said he had a bit of blockage because he must building NGR environment well…

1 Like

@hamza2007410… Dude novel for Mars to write is not something made just for you. Its for all Mars cream and bread. This is not just for fun for fuckiing IDIOTS. its business, its job, its for him to get a bucks of money out of his genuis brain to feed his family… You MORON. If your so fuxking genuis like him why not drop this novel and make your own and we read it and fucking bush at it as we laugh of its idiot plot. On that case how do you feel then? You dropby here in babelchain, read a novel and comments as you please but for this novel your saying annoiying thats what make you stay here and wait like an idiot for Mars release… Fucking hilarious. Its makes me Puke to read your comment. By the way, your not on his league so your not qualified. Your jist a dog with a puny life… So make used of it. Suckers!!! ’

You either superdumb dude or someone who think he is smarter than everyone for some reason get ur dumbass brain to read my comment again i Literally said i hate those filler i don’t mind if the make the story super long with something that we will remember i love long story and i love ATG, what i hate with the filler is that you will never remember it bcz it is fucking uselees ATG is novel where everything happens for a reason that why it superfun to read even though it had some filler but it was important filler + i am not a writer if i was i writer i would’ve wrote a book an release it by know but i am working not sitting in somedark room the whole day, if learnt Chinese i would ve read the story from elsewhere and if i knew Mars might read my comment i would literally ask if this had a point to read he is writing to get reviews critics/ the story right now is fucking great but the filler is not this shat i said so read my comment + if i am not qualified to criticize mars then why the hell the site got chat isn’t for use readers to share ideas and what we think about the novel???hating without proper understanding is something annoying

Yes, you ain’t wrong at all this how ED works too but ATG fillers used to be funny/not annoying like when you read them you didn’t feel that oh this filler is useless and i wll never properly even remember it everything used to have a role will effect yun power/the way of thinking/emotion/his way of life
But these middle stars realms are a stepping stones for him that we will probably forget about after he gets back and kill every one i hope i am wrong though

True Martial God tried that, the author was just too tired to conclude properly the book, so he rushed to the end without those “fillers” (and really, those chapters are not fillers technically) and we’ll, as you guess, it was absolutely terrible. What Mars is doing isn’t creating more fillers no, he’s detailing his world building, background, characters and etc. Because if we could just rush straight up to the end without that, it would be boring as hell, believe me.

Sometimes fillers are better than nothing :rofl::sweat_smile:

The fun thing is to call stuffed something that is canon, Chinese novels have 3000-5000 chapters and about 2000 can easily be what you call stuffed, anime with their “fillings” have surely left some people wrong, anything is stuffed, but let me ask you, YC comes from being humiliated in ROG, then it will reach NGR and directly kill the DM10 in NGR? It makes no sense, we need to see it climb a bit, but don’t worry this is stuffing and isn’t necessary for the story.