extra paragraphs when I copy and paste

Good evening, I have a problem:
when I copy a text of the novel “tranxending vision” and translate it with google translator between a paragraph and the other I find sentences and / or speeches from other novels, and I can’t read the original chapter.

-example
c651 on the site:
( These things were naturally handled by the marketing department of the Rayma Military Factory, there was no need for Xia Lei to worry about it anymore.

On the third day after the helldog single-military artillery started firing its cannons, Xia Lei suddenly received a call.

This call came as a surprise to him because it was from his quiet mother, Zhang Huilan.)

copy and paste on google translate:
(These things were naturally handled by the marketing department of the Rayma Military Factory, there was no need for Xia Lei to worry about it anymore.

On the third day after the helldog single-military artillery started firing its cannons, Xia Lei suddenly received a call.

As soon as that sharp blade appeared, the white mist released by Vassago was immediately affected by the power of space. Not only was it unable to expand further, but it was also being pushed back by the power of space.

This call came as a surprise to him because it was from his quiet mother, Zhang Huilan.)

there is one more paragraph!

how can i solve?

ps: I apologize if I have the wrong section but it is the first time I write on the forum, and forgive me the grammatical errors but I write with google translate :slight_smile:

1 Like

No respon from administrator after 9 days.