Dreams?

Does anyone have any premonition about these weird dreams of “Yun Che” :confused::confused::confused:

2 Likes

Leaving comment here for future

2 Likes

It probably have a clue to Xiao Lingxi other self or Xia Qingyue connected dream, who knows, maybe there’s parallel world outside primal chaos, maybe it’s mirror of samsara that’s why Xia Qingyue talking about linked fate, or maybe it’s indeed their own self.

2 Likes

Modified Samsara. Just a theory.

1 Like

My personal guess makes a big assumption. That is that Xia Qingyue is connect to the Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor in some way. Given that, I suspect that Xia Qingyue has already decided to go back in time and not break through the wall. The dreams are basically foreshadowing of this and the fall out that will happen (basically memories that could eventually overwrite what is there now given the past is changed).
At this point though, Xia Qingyue doesn’t know that the daughter of Heaven Smiting Devil Emperor is still alive. If I had to guess (and this is a HUGE guess), Yun Che will use that as his trump card to prevent the roll back since doing the roll back will basically condemn the daughter to her death and unravel all the work the Evil God did in anticipation of this.

That was also why Xia Qingue was so shocked when Yun Che told her about the dream. She is freaked out because it means her decision will cause a massive cascade of events that are completely unpredictable at this stage. If the author wants to drag this out, he could basically start things over without Xia Qingyue from the beginning and have Yun Che use the mirror of Samsara to reincarnate at the time of poisoning again. That would basically mean he needs to do a lot of stuff again and since not very much relies on Xia Qingyue (although there are a few things in the early portions), it would be technically feasible to have things go differently. For example, imagine if 99% of what happens up through the battle of the chosen just without Qingyue. Loss of Qingyue would not mean that the story changes very much as outside of when the two go to the other continent, she doesn’t interact with Yun Che very much. If she isn’t in the higher planes, then the scene with Brahma B…h doesn’t happen and that means Yun Che goes into the pearl. Given his veins, he could become and actual True God and that would give him a chance against the incoming storm. Of course, that means he has to give up on Jasmine and Caizhi since they will be killed before he gets out of the pearl. Of course this could be addressed because Yun Che knows that things will happen and he prevents Jasmine from being captured and brought back. Instead, Yun Che will go and rescue Cai Zhi via the same path he takes but also “save the world”.
sigh Conjectures…

4 Likes

Nice one dude. But still, if XQ goes back in time and really stop to break the wall, then the red crack won’t happen after that. Hence, there will be no calamity and the event of selecting people to cultivate inside eternal heaven pearl won’t happen at all right? And some of the main MCs will die. Some of the women won’t enter YC’s harem. And YC probably will obediently cultivate in SSR until he inherit the realm king throne from MX or marry her or both at the same time. Or, YC will die/crippled without the possibility of being revived again during the event of saving Jasmine & Caizi since his daughter with little fairy probably won’t exist too.

2 Likes

Yeah, the cascade of events would be messy. My other conjecture is that the people with special bodies (Yuanba, Luo Chansheng, Shui Meyin) are reincarnations of the other three creation gods and Lingxi is the host for the Ancestral God. The three creation gods could be coming back to make a mess.
This is all just random thoughts on my part right now.

2 Likes

its because of the mirror of samsara he had, the memories are from the original xiao che, after the mc died and was reincarnated it changed everything. In the original timeline there was no XQ only xia yunba. She is prolly the heaven child the prophecy talked about which will break through to true god or something like that. Now y was she born? no idea thats for mars to decide. It doesnt make any sense she goes to the past to close the rift? that sounds way too far fetched and honestly it would be really disappointing if mars does that. Plus how can she even close the rift? use a bandage? the demon emperor who is on the same lvl as creation god is using one of the 7 heavenly treasures to open the rift and am pretty sure among them it was the only space related one. So ye overall XQ was born due to some other reason as for what it is? we can only wait for mars to decide

3 Likes

Right. I think this is more like it. All those dreams are memories of YC of his original first life without everything.

YC’s life & reincarnations
1st - poisoned death, without mos & SPP, XQ not exist
~reincarnate for 1st time
2nd - poisoned death, withmos, no SPP, XQ exist
~reincarnate into different life and brings SPP
3rd - suicide, with MOS & SPP, XQ not exist
~reincarnate into 2nd life
4th - killed by Star God, with MOS & SPP, XQ exist
5th - current time

The big question is how did XQ came into existence and for what purpose?

2 Likes

edited…

Right. I think this is more like it. All those dreams are memories of YC of his original first life without everything.

YC’s life & reincarnations
~reincarnate into different life
~reincarnate into 2nd life and brings SPP
5th - current time

The big question is how did XQ came into existence and for what purpose she popped out since there is no her originally?

2 Likes

theres only been 3 "deaths r? first was when he jumped off the cliff and at the same time when the other one was poisoned. the 3rd one was the star god one. am i missing something? Honestly atm it can be anything we have nothing to go on, it can be another reassurance from one of the creation gods. they couldve sent their child to reincarnated someone in the future to save the world and when mc triggered the mirror of samsara it also allowed the soul to find the stainless body and be reborn. but the problem with this is how did they know when the demon emperor will be coming and wouldnt it have been better to leave something more useful to deal with the scarlet rift?

2 Likes

AAA) YC’s life & reincarnations based on the theory 'Those dreams are his 1st life memories)
~reincarnate into different life and brings SPP
~reincarnate into 2nd life
5th - current time

BBB) YC’s life & reincarnations based on ATG wiki
Cause of Death
Poison (First Life)
Suicide (Second Life)
Activating Other Shore Asura (Third Life)

How do I put it… I mean YC 1st life is not described in the novel and we just recently assumed that those dreams are his original 1st life. As the dreams are theoritically his original 1st life, the first death of his life that we thought and have read before in the novel (BBB) is actually his 2nd life in (AAA)

2 Likes

too confusing, its giving me a headache. lets just wait for mars to give us some more clues

1 Like

Hahahaha… Me too. Lets…

2 Likes

Let’s just hope there will be some clue that we can find out :pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

I was saying she (Heaven Smiting Devil Empress) would jump back in time and never open the rift in the first place, deciding to stay outside in the primal chaos because there was nothing to come back to. She would make this decision based on what XQ tells her. XQ knows that by telling her this there will be a cascade effect she just doesn’t know the details of that effect.

2 Likes

I don’t think this is correct:
1st life: Poisoned marrying the city lord’s daughter. Has the MoS.
2nd life: Reincarnated as a baby in the third continent with only the MoS on him. Gains the SPP from his master when his master dies but uses all the poison. He dies when he commits suicide by jumping off the cliff.
3rd life: Reincarnated back in his original body at the moment of the original poisoning death by the MoS since it has been more than 20 years since his first reincarnation. Recall that the MoS altered the timeline when he did this jump to place him back into his body at the time of death. This messed with time pretty heavily possibly including creating the alternate timeline where XQ exists. During this reincarnation, the SPP merges with him.

Technically, the 4th life is actually still the 3rd life as he wasn’t reincarnated. He was reborn via Nirvana rebirth. This basically allows him to continue where he died but the power of the Phoenix rebirth that was implanted in him was too weak to allow for all his powers to come with him in an active state.

So thus far, two reincarnations due to the MoS and one rebirth via Nirvana rebirth.

Regarding the dreams, given that the second reincarnation totally messed with time, it is reasonable that these are memories that were “overwritten” by the second reincarnation that changed the timeline. These are resurfacing and the most likely reason is that there is chance that something will happen in the near future that messes with time in some way. How that happens isn’t clear since it doesn’t seem like even the creation gods have the ability to mess with time and only the MoS and the Eternal Heaven Pearl can do that. Fortunately, the Eternal Heaven Pearl can only modify time within a constrained region. Within that region, time is usually sped up with respect to the outside world. It isn’t clear if this is a fixed effect or if the EHP can slow down time inside the region and/or control the amount of time that passes with regards to outside the region.
However, if the EHP is combined with the World Piercer (the spear that is creating the hole in the wall currently), it can cause a massive calamity due to the combination being able to manipulate time and space.
The MoS can manipulate time, space and causality and the spirit appears to have a high level of prescience such that it can modify causality to create an effect it believes will have its desired outcome.

Also, note that when Jasmine says that Yun Che will die due to a woman, the MoS has a reaction. Also, when Yun Che is learning the world ode to the phoenix, it has its second reaction. If we look at this, this has already come to pass. Yun Che died because of Jasmine and used the power of Nirvanic rebirth given to him during the time he was learning the world ode of the phoenix to be reborn. Thus, the two predictions of the MoS in the current modified timeline have already come to pass.

3 Likes

The dream may reveal who the Final Boss is? I think the Final Boss could be the Mirror itself somehow?

2 Likes

I will tell you this answer after one month for sure

2 Likes