Disappointed, annoyed, wasted

Despite the translation being a tough read, I still went on because I wanted to see how her revenge went on and if they would change the ML… BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NOVEL IM DEVASTATED. he was simply too abusive and stupid, he hit her and verbally abuse her. But the FL still blindly stays! Why! Would! You! Stay! And! Help! Him! She knows the damn Wan was faking her sickness but she also pretended to be a doctor to fix her… my brain lost another screw at this. Her family hates her and are cruel to her, she got nothing to lose if the king were to kill them because she wanted revenge as well. Her being a doctor doesnt compliment anything, her being transmigrated meant nothing when the came damn mistress tramples on her every single time.he stabbed her twice for her heart blood, she stayed. He raped her, she stayed. He wanted to take her baby embryos, she still stayed! She only promises revenge but it only gets there after what, the 1000th chapter. Despite her being an impressive strong willed protagonist, the ML was just too much and the character isnt really worth it…

:clap::skin-tone-3::clap::skin-tone-3:

На самом деле очень динамичный роман, с неожиданными поворотами сюжета, нестандартными отношениями между героями. Никогда не знаешь, что они сделают и какое отношение к ситуации будет у героев. Жестокий роман. По эмоциональной окраске очень напоминает Игру престолов