DING: acquired HEART OF HOLY MOTHER

well i wont get brick for writing this review hehe … well anyways
in this novel MR. SYSTEM is super cool… like you can do anything from running to reading and you will get yourself an upgrade. but the MC is so stupid horse that he doesn’t know how to utilize it. like he can learn books and increase its proficiency and know anything about related topic… so he should read about business or about hacking and computer knowledge stuff and he can fukin earn money so much more. but no he goes and research about cooking new dishes like WHAT?? he can do simple exercise and he can strengthen himself but no he is like i don’t give a damn and goes on his usual attitude and goes to school and return home and again tomorrow goes to school and return home and cook noodles like there is no goal in this novel .sometimes i feel like am i reading system novel? where is system?? like MC doesnt care about being strong or being millionaire or billionaire like what the f**k. what is the use of him having system. well it’s fun at first to see face slapping at first. but after it gets repeated it’s kind of annoying to read another sentence.