Devil Che

Fellow readers. Do not be crying if Yun che does something your not fond of. Don’t drop the novel for something Yun che does that goes well with his character but you can’t stomach just because you won’t do it. For example if Yun che rapes a woman for no reason at all you get angry and drop the novel but if he slaughters someone for calling him ugly you laugh and say that’s my boy. ??? In my mind killing someone is worse than raping them even though both of them are scummy and horrible. Mind you I mean when someone doesn’t deserve the death. So this is to those beta males and feminists that give the novel so much hate when mc sexually assaults someone. I hate rape as a plot device but this novel is by far the most weird in that sense. The Mc is the only one who can get more powerful by having sex I wonder why everyone doesn’t do that? And why isn’t the southern sea emperor broken through since his so lustful. Anyways this is a warning for any raping that Yun che does. Since rape is worse than massacres in some people’s minds.

2 Likes

I was kinda waiting for this kinda YC
Much better than a pussy YC who can’t do shit except watch from sidelines as his family got destroyed

2 Likes

Hasta ahora su única violación ha sido MX y fue para salvarla pero considero que tomará a QY para burlársele de los reinos y terminará encariñado con ella

También yuechan para salvarla

I do not like rape just as I do not like indiscriminate killing and slaughter just for simple things
It is not that rape is less bad than murder, but that both are bad and scandalous
If MC did these things, I would probably stop reading the novel until further notice
Probably to come new events in which the personality of MC

Most of the time YC doesn’t kill just to kill, usually it’s because someone fucked with him first then he kills them.

If raping is the only that Mars can come up for YC to become stronger? Then he’s not a good writer.

Lmao well sex is pretty much the only thing mars comes up with to get Yun che massive power boosts. I don’t like that rather I hate it. But mars is a great writer and this is a great story, only if he didn’t add the inconsistency of mc character

1 Like

I don’t care what the MC will do
I’m just a reader and I don’t want to be pretentious as if I know what will happen next

2 Likes

I’m rooting for devil che to rape and kill everyone against him. He just had his entire planet destroyed in front of him and got backstabbed by the entire universe. Dude needs to vent, so go Yun Che rape and kill to your heart’s content!

1 Like

Well you should know one thing, lots of reader here aRe solId otaku and have limited social world engagement… Meaning IDIOTS= BAKA… They dont know whats rape and whatnot. And they live in a fantasy like crazy always keeping them. Selves at bay at home… So ot is expected to this group of people to react that way. Note: they are nkt GEEK… Instead, a real life idiots living thier selves like anime fantasy idioT thingy… Nyahahahahahahshs BAKA…

You really don’t make sense

man, our mc is not that kind of person. Don’t make random comments if you new reader atg