Development for this novel are so slow!

We are all aware of what happened in the story since we all read it. However, as the plot goes on it becomes more pathetic for the MC story. Why? no level-up, although part of the story that it emphasizes the narrative. But men, our MC becoming more down grade unlike before. So many secrets just lying in his body hibernating for how many chapter now. GWOB - no level-up, Evil seeds - no level up, and more. The crucial part of his power was neglected by the author that makes the MC even more pathetic compare to other with his same age. The bot-licking ability he got as of now is what make the MC become like a dog. I don’t know where this lead but the story sims kind of struggling. You know, you will wondering how will he confront those Demon God which in a few months will come raking havoc. And of course Demon God Abbys wont help him as she emphases this to him. So what now…the ATG ENDING!!! sigh

4 Likes

You noticed that too huh? Apparently I’ve been keep telling my heart that it is still as good as before. But a part of me still saw that ATG is loosing it’s touch and a big chunk at that. Like the way YC was depicted recently is not the same and cool as before. I mean YC now lost the cool, smooth, and the characteristics he had before into a weak, slow witted, comedic relief beta male mc. I don’t really mind actually if its for the plot, but it seems that its been going for too long already and almost like going downhill. Did Mars lost his interest on ATG? I really hope that it is not. Sigh…

1 Like

Yeah, everything go down when he get in the god realm. Now the last 200~ chapters with some exceptions are just boring and useless.

But it’s not only ATG, this happen with most of the chinese novel because authors get paid for the number of chapters/words so they tend to add filler and redundant paragraphs/chapters

1 Like

I’m missing the excitement that was in earlier chapters… when he ate the dragon, to power himself up…

starting to feel, this novel has started to “bore” :frowning: ??? …Hmm

I think Mars wants to emphasize on how bad the calamity is by making YC all pathetic and powerless so thats why his developpement will stagnate for a few more chapters until he gets some oppurtunity to become a true god? And beat the devils, maybe…

1 Like

I dont know men… 99 Demon God are near making thier way to the realm in few months. How would he make a level up in a short amount of time and where he find some? If ice phoenix will give her power to him its just a fraction of power a tiny bit compare to the true Gods power which. Demon. Gods posses… Sign!

1 Like

Mano, o Yc tá uma decepção e é impossível ele conseguir derrotar os diabos que estão vindo pela fissura. Segundo Marte, o YC vai ser corrompido e ele vai mudar, tô ansioso por isso

1 Like

Maybe HSDE will help YC indirectly , she said she wont stop the 100 demon emperors but maybe she will help YC get power? IDK, maybe MARS just lost inspiration and left us making theories

1 Like

Pienso que el Fenix de hielo tiene la semilla de Luz

1 Like

Segun HSDE no hay semilla de la luz, Asi que diria que no.

1 Like

Mais fácil chegar do Brasil na china do Que o enredo ser mais rapido

1 Like

I hope it doesn’t turn to the likes of MGA

1 Like