Descending Mountain Daily — — 06.08

Descending Mountain Daily — — 06.08

Body –

Yesterday was the day of the Imperial Examinations for millions of Confucian Scholars in the vast world. Since ancient times, the Imperial Examinations had always been a great opportunity for the scholars. The successful ones would be able to rise to the top, while the losers would come back in the next year and find another shortcut. Today, at the end of the Imperial Examinations, this newspaper, in accordance with the principle of “daring to be the first in the world”, transmits the spirit of hot current affairs to many old and old people. Many students from all over the world take the test and interview the scholars who are about to end the examination.

Today, at the end of the Imperial Examinations, the newspaper Windraiser Luoluo had come to the scene of the examination to interview the examinees.

“Look, the first person to walk out from the exam is a young hero. He is wearing a green robe and has a smile on his face. I’m sure he did well. Let’s go interview him.”

“Hello, Young Hero. I’m Wind Catching Luoluo from the Descending Mountain Daily newspaper. I’d like to give you an interview to end the Imperial examinations, is that okay?”

“Oh, oh, Luoluo Zephyr, hello. I am the Lotus Root Starry Paradise’s examinee, Cao Mingliang. I am very honored to be interviewed by you.”

“Hello, Young Hero Cao. You are the first examinee to come out of this examination hall.”

“Yeah, they’re not as fast as me.”

“Not bad, looks like you did well in the exam.” Is there anything unexpected about the Imperial Examinations? "

"I didn’t meet her during the exam. After the exam, I met a little fairy. Seeing that she was depressed and had tears in her eyes, I went up to her and affectionately asked, fairy, what’s wrong? She said she didn’t do the last question. I comforted her. It didn’t matter, as a difficult question like this was too simple. Doing it would be an insult to one’s intelligence. It can be seen from one look that you have experienced too little, and have been moved to tears so easily by the goodwill of a stranger. "

“… ….” So, how simple is the last question? "

"That question is very simple. As soon as I look at it, I know that Confucianism is a theory of good and evil. First, I analyze the most sacred thought. If only love was so simple. "

"… Do you still remember which fairy looked like? "

“It looks like it. I’m not too sure about it. It’s just that it’s rather cute. I think it’s called the Plum Tree.”

"Young Hero Cao is indeed a heroic youth, Ben Caifeng is impressed. I wonder if Young Hero Cao has a favorite university? "

“Yes, I do. Before coming to the exam, my hometown’s teacher, Teacher Lu, had great expectations for me. She said that with my ability, I would have no problem entering the Desolate Mountain University.”

"That Bleak Mountain University is not simple! Principal Chen Ping is even the last disciple of the Wen Sheng. If Young Hero were to enter, it can be said to be a great matter! "

“That’s right. The Fallen Mountain University can be said to be the number one existence in the world. I like it very much.”

“Right, Luoluo Zephyr, what is the relationship between your Descending Mountain Daily newspaper and the Descending Mountain University? Why do they all have the name ‘Descending Mountain’?”

“Haha, this, it’s nothing. We’re just in the same place. Who knows, maybe we can still be colleagues in the future.”

“Is that so? That’s great. I truly look forward to it.”

“Thank you for accepting the interview, Young Hero Cao, I will not disturb you for now. I will wait here for Young Hero Cao’s name to appear on the name list.”

Lace –

The Fallen Mountain had lost that crazy Charcoal and was much quieter than before.

The woman with the power fence rarely went out, so she quietly stayed in the guest room to meditate.

That cute little girl in a pink dress would come over regularly and ask if they were lacking things here, and if they were used to living here?

How could he not be used to it? He really liked it. Senior’s home was like his own, peaceful and warm.

It’s just that this cute little girl in the pink dress, why does it seem like she can’t finish all the melon seeds in her pocket? It’s really rare.

Feeling bored, he went out for a walk to see the surrounding mountains and rivers.

Even if they were interested, they would go visit Mt. Dai Yun. … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Pick down the budding flowers in the slant between the temples, a faint smile, the color of the heaven from the fragrance.

The love of a woman for beauty had nothing to do with her age.

He was over thirty years old?

Very young.

She had heard of Pei Qian’s quiet excursion.

All we know is that it’s a long journey.

Next to the Bamboo Restaurant on the Bewitching Mountain sat a quiet little girl in black. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her hands holding her cheeks in a daze.

The woman didn’t take the initiative to speak. She just sat there quietly, looking off into the distance.

After looking for a while, she extended her delicate foot, which was wearing embroidered shoes, and stepped on the bluestone path beneath her feet as she chuckled.

The girl in black regained her senses and looked at her beautiful sister in a daze.

Such a good-looking sister laughing by herself for no reason. Could it be that she was possessed?

In the end, he couldn’t resist his curiosity. Blinking his big eyes, he asked, “Sister, is there anything that makes you happy?”

When he asked this question, his long eyelashes were raised and his face was filled with natural stupidity.

The woman in the fence looked at the confused little girl in black and replied, “You’re still young.”

The girl in black was a bit sad. She really wasn’t young anymore, why didn’t she grow higher and higher?

She reached out and pulled at her collar, praying that she could catch up with Pi Qian, even if she was a little shorter than her.

The woman under the fence was lost in thought again, and she unconsciously licked her lips.

Senior Chen has left for so long, shouldn’t you be returning?

Senior was like a mountain.

Calm and reserved.

The woman’s thoughts were very simple. She only hoped to meet again.

It was a small world reunion.

《落魄山日报—06.08》

1 Like