Descending Mountain Daily - 06.06

Descending Mountain Daily - 06.06

Today’s newsletter —

The Li family had the surname of Chen and represented the Li family.

Safe writing praises Xu Xingjiu, Jinglong High Disciple youth with a white head.

After a long time apart, the Master and the Disciple reunited, silently thinking about their old friend’s great sadness and silence.

News from the downcast mountain — —

Falling Mountain Chairman Chen Ping passed by the Artemisia Kingdom on his way back to his hometown, visiting his old friend Li Xi Sheng, receiving Li Xi Sheng’s hospitality. During this time, the two of them had an in-depth exchange of views on related matters. Li Xi Sheng admitted that he was not Li Bao Jian’s blood brother, but rather Li Han, surnamed Chen, and had divided up many of Chen Ping’s great Dao fortuitous encounters, explaining the reason for the peach talismans and the inscriptions on the bamboo building. The two of them sparred over the skills of Go. Chairman Chen had fully displayed the good traditions of the Descending Mountain Group, praising Li Xishan. However, Li Xishan, a senior scholar, had firmly judged the two of them.

Chairman Chen carried out inspection work on the Mayfly Shop, a subsidiary of the Falling Mountain Group, on Huishui Crossing Business Street. When Chen Ping heard the report from manager Wang Tingfang, he inadvertently discovered that his suitor Sui Jingcheng had thrown a fortune to show her support, and chairman Chen expressed helplessness. In view of the good development of the subsidiary, the various work steadily progress, on this manager Wang Tinfang oral praise. Mr Chen then visited the chairman of Chunlu Transport Group, a partner he supported during the venture, to talk about Ling and have a friendly conversation. In the visit of friend Song Lanqiao’s teacher, he brought with him the special product of the Little Mystery Wall, which was warmly received by the old man.

Cui Dongshan, the second-in-line heir of the Descending Mountain Group, appeared on a transport plane in Spring Dew Gardens and spoke to Song Lanqiao, the security manager responsible for transport security. During the conversation, he praised and criticized her. Later, the eager Cui Dongshan went ahead to find Chen Ping, and reported the death of his grandfather. After Chen Ping received the news, he displayed the calmness and calmness of the chairman of the corporation, and the master and disciple went home together.

Lace –

“Say, why do you think my sworn brother is so mediocre after getting the plate?” Chen Ling was puzzled.

“Ka ka!” The Lotus Doll knocked on a melon seed and looked at Chen Lingjun.

“Why do you think saying ‘not work’ when the old man is so tough?”

“Ka ka!” The little person took another bite and lowered his head.

"Hey, don’t run, stay for a while. Only the two of us can talk on this mountain. "

“Ka Cha!” Just as the little fellow was about to escape, it stopped.

“Look at this Treasure school, can you hold on until the old master comes back?”

“Ka ka.” The little guy nodded.

"The old man said that Master thinks I’m pretty good too, but why don’t I? “He didn’t give me many of the crunchy stones either.”

“Crack!” The little person tilted his head to take a look.

“No, the old man won’t frame me. I have to go and try.”

“Crack!”

"Warm tree ~ where are you? “I’m hungry. Look at the mountain, those who can do better than me are all rushing to go. Why aren’t you quickly cooking some food to please me?” After saying that, Chen Lingdu left all the seeds on the table and ran down the mountain, leaving a small lotus on top of a little person’s head.

The little man took the melon seeds off his head and looked back. He saw the warm tree holding a broom and staring at him. Chen Lingjun’s voice came from the distance, “Big Brother Feng, tell me where the beautiful woman on the right side of the bed is! Warm trees!” I won’t eat first. I’ll go to Windy’s and beat his teeth!