Dear writer

Dear writer, i hope that you can update the chapter of this story. I’m so eager to know the ending of this story. Will you write more details about the ending for every character here. Example, what is the ending for Mi Han and Rong Jin, are they will reconcile or they will divorce each other, then Lu Huo in this case, did she achieve her objective to seduce Rong Jin or did Rong Jin knew all her bad deed to Mi Han? Is it Bei Fa still waiting for Mi Han or he can accept Moran or did Moran reject Bei Fa after so long waiting for him? What happen to Rong Jin grandfather or Mi Han family?

1 Like

I keep asking myself, is it true Mi Han parents is the real parents or is she been adopted by them? I can’t understand why her own mother discriminate her and treat her so mean and harsh while her mother treat strangers so good? Mi Han father always take advantage from her and let her own daughter suffer because of his own greedy. I hope that Mi Han will be happy no matter where she is or what she doing, she will success in her own things and forget all the negative things that happen to her until that day.