Collection of plot threads

Since there are quite a lot of open plot threads I thought I would make a collection of all open plot threads to the best of my ability. Obviously I will have forgotten some thing so feel free to add to it.

Important stuff that hasn’t come up in a while

Xian Miaomiao: We still don’t know where she is and what kind of family she belongs to.

Long Lin: We never got an update on him after the lower realm.

Qing Xuantian: We don’t know anything about his whereabouts right now.

Bastard cat who stole CF’s world spirit and bamboo slip: We don’t know anything right now.

Stuff that came up more recently and is important:

There is also that weird Grandma that saved everyone from those creatures in the sea who where all utmost exalted+. CF had a familiar connection to her.

YZ’s clan is still a mystery. (edit: is currently being solved)

We don’t know who took Wang Qiang’s wife and told CF to not use a fake name

The thing Fishy’s brother and everyone is searching for.

Possibly forgotten by Bee but should have importance:

There is a monster that CF set free when he came to the upper realm for the first time and he opened the jar. Supposedly very dangerous. Then there is a monster that CF met when he was returning to the Chu Heavenly Clan (probably the same).

CF’s first friend in the upper realm is also still missing (he took some inheritance from a poison guy and then vanished) It was the one whose mother died. I believe his name was Song something.

The guy CF met in the Taintai Clan’s formation with Tantai Xing’er (some purple stone stuff formation not sure, but they paid only 10000 of those and CF comprehended it). CF thought it was a formation but it wasn’t. That guy was real and obviously extremely powerful.

Other notable characters or threads that have been covered somewhat more recently and are less important or are pretty obvious:

Eggy still cultivating and wtf is an asura god stone.

CF’s 2 girlfriends taken by the moon immortal.

Obviously Zi Ling needs to be saved.

The spirit king or whatever that CF got the robe from and is part of the Seven Mansions.

The True god who is taking over Wang Qiang.

Bai Liluo.

CH’s whereabouts.

Stuff about that weird Ancient god thingy in Ox Nose’s formation.

Even more minor stuff:

CF’s secret skill he got from the true god with WQ but can’t use yet.

More info on the deer god.

Evil god sword origins.

Info on Li Yue’er, Wuma girl and Chu Lingx (with the latter probably being unimportant)

Additions:

Or to be more precise: The Chu heavenly clan were in the purple star realm. Chu Feng took a training treasure. Turns out that was some humanoid light in the form of a young woman. The young woman wanted to take over his body but lost against his bloodline and fled. Shortly after she killed every one in the purple star realm but was captured and put in a gourd by some old grey robed person

2 Likes

Miaomiao is probably in the nine souls galaxy, Long Lin is probably related to the long clan. Qing Xuantian is probably at the divine body galaxy. YZ clan is not a mystery, Chu Feng learnt their identities not long after she was captured. Wasn’t fishy’s brother searching for that box and the demon clan were searching for that place in Chu Heavenly Clan forbidden area.

Wasn’t Long Lin an ancient cultivator? That’s why I don’t think he is related to the long clan. He also told CF his name shouldn’t be mentioned.

What was said about YZ’s clan? Did I miss that? What galaxy/starfield do they belong to?

Fishy’s brother was searching for that box but he also mentioned something is still in the galaxy that’s why it will become dangerous. I’m pretty sure the thing being in the Chu Clan is just a theory right?

QX being in the divine body galaxy is fairly likely I think but we don’t know so I included him as an unknown.

Do we already know something about the nine souls galaxy? But now that I read the name and given that she has 9 lives I agree, it’s likely she is there, good catch.

I don’t remember it being mentioned long Lin is an ancient cultivator. YZ’s clan is the immortal cloud sect(or something like that) and they are the strongest middle rank star realm. So, they aren’t that strong.

What do mean thing in the chu clan being a theory, cxy personally said to Chu Feng that once he can understand that place he will have a massive transformation of strength and bloodline.

Yeah the Chu heavenly clan place is special but as far as we know it should only work on the heavenly lightning bloodline so there would be no reason for many people to search for it, other than that demon transformation clan. Of course if it works on every bloodline then it would be a different story. I don’t want to draw conclusions too early though.

Another open plot thread is that fox girl he met in the all star realm treasure place where he got his 2nd bamboo slip. IIRC she wants to kill him but he told her a false name so she might struggle to find him.

1 Like

Good catch, I had totally forgotten about that one

Which fox girl are you guys talking about.? Can you please tell me where was it?! An approximate chapter count will help if u can.?!!

It should be just a bit after 3900. The powers under the all heaven sect gather their juniors to try and get a treasure. That treasure turns out to be a bamboo shoot. CF also meets a weird fox lady that wants to trick him.

Okk thanks. I’ll check it out.

The thing about chu feng father searching for his grandpa if hé got murdered or not and its about time to find how to awaken his blood to god blood instead of heaven

Oh guys what about the little girl hé merged xoth that Come from the ancient era the one true god wanted to Steal from his body what happened to her

1 Like

I’m not sure if I remember it right but I think I know what you mean. It was when the Chu clan and many others were invited to another star realm. Chu Feng solved some treasure or formation. That thing wanted his body but couldn’t do it. Sadly I don’t remember the chapter it was in. Probably 200 chapters ago, will have to read up on that