Chapter!

you think hes probably gonna skip today

Nel… bueno también ya perdí las esperanzas cada vez que actualizo la pág…
Estoy en otra novela ahora

How do you get notification when there is chapter update? I already did add the books to my library.

mars is starting again. fck. what another lame excuse will he make now

Maybe tomorrow mars will have holiday

He’s been releasing a good amount of chapters recently so please STFU. And if you have a problem with me, find me on discord. The Name’s Mr. Smooth Che.

2 Likes

wtf drugs are you on? that comment was posted a week ago

1 Like

Go read Tales of God And Demons with it’s once a month chapter release. Cause ever since Mars came back from Hitatus, he’s been A1. And yes, he came back from Hiatus weeks ago, not a week ago. Get off them drugs foo.

2 Likes

Fuck are you talking about. Ackerman made that comment 7 days ago. You replied “good amount of chapters RECENTLY” 7 days later. Which is baffling because its not RECENT. There is no point comparing the frequency of other authors because the context is according to ATG.

1 Like

I guess no chapters for today !

Who have deleted my comment?
Here 2 chapters:https://wap.xbiquge6.com/9_9933/
Waiting

This link shows 1587 as latest chapter. It’s already been released in babel

Pretty funny, but i saw 2 nee chapters with my own eyes. 88&89. And the article of 89 something related to a sword(google translate)

Of course you saw 88&89 cause they were published ages ago. But now we are living in the 1588s you know

1 Like

Even zhongheng didn’t released any chapters today

Сherty iobanyi vrot, pizdyat, kak dyshat

Eshe kakie. Ydaliayt vce

Axaxa, ebat’ moi hui, ya dumal, ya Odin takou

net, ne odin, takix dochuya i bolshe

7 days ago. Mars been back more than 7 days ago! He’s been pumping out chapters constantly for the last few weeks ! More like 21 days of happiness !