Cataclysmic Transformation C 109

machine-translation

Chapter 109 Dungeon Stone

In the 302 dormitory, there was a mess. Many people had just come and made the dormitory like a vegetable market. It was so easy to send those people away. The whole dormitory was so quiet. Before it was finished, Aurora called everyone to meet. .

A simple table, surrounded by a few couches, a few people in the 302 dormitory held a meeting in accordance with Aurora, mainly to discuss Ron’s business.

Aurora sighed. “We all looked at us all the time. This guy won us a lot of hardships. It is obvious that there is such a strong strength, but I don’t even mention it…”

Blue Terry nodded. “It’s no wonder that Xia said that he wants to find Ron to seek revenge. I was wondering at the time. With Ron’s strength, how could it be vengeful with Xia? It seems that all this has been solved.”

Karaqi patted his hand and said, “This is good. There is another strong person in our dormitory…”

“Yeah!” Kidd said with a smile. “The enemy who is one of the enemy is actually in our dormitory. I say that I have a face when I go out. In recent days, many bosses came to me and asked me to inquire. Polite, my fat man hasn’t had such a long face since he was young…”

Manny also grinned. “This guy is also hidden deep enough…”

Ronsim showed a thoughtful expression. “However, what makes me strange is that the guy is just a necromancer. Where can he come to such a powerful strength? I really want to see how he fought…”

“It’s a pity!” Aurora said coldly. “He took such a big disaster and was ordered to be locked in the dungeon by the deputy director of Dabs. Otherwise, I will definitely pick him up and compare it with me. See how powerful this guy is…”

Aurora was annoyed at Ron’s real strength against her.

Manny glanced at her and said, “I heard that this is a big problem. Many students have been injured. Their mentor has blocked the office of Vice President Dabs, although Dabs has Imprisoned, maybe it is to save him…”

“Hey!” said Aurora, dissatisfied. “Whether this guy from Dabs is so kind…” It seems that she doesn’t have much affection for Dabs.

Blue Terry smiled. “This is good. We have a strong person in our dormitory. The ranking battle is hopeful, at least not at the bottom…”

“Don’t bottom?” Ou Ruo twitched him. “You just have this?”

When I said that Blue Terry was full of red, I couldn’t speak, but I didn’t ask for the bottom. This kind of psychology is really nothing.

At this time, Karachito groaned and blinked and said, “You said that this incident is so big, will Ron be expelled?”

Karaqi said this, everyone is nervous. After these days, they all regard Ron as a part of their dormitory, and with his strong strength, naturally everyone does not want him to be fired.

“I don’t think so!” Pastor Ronsim indulged and pushed the glasses and said, "Although Ron smashed the disaster this time, he destroyed the corridor for a hundred years and wounded nearly 100 students. But It also confirms Ron’s strength. People with such strengths will be welcomed wherever they go. The college will naturally not make self-destruction of the Great Wall…”

“Really, are you sure?” Kidd jumped up in joy.

“My feelings are generally not wrong!” Langsim said with a smile.

“Great!” Kidd, Blue Terry, Karaqi and others patted the palm.

“What’s good!” Aurora said with no anger. “This guy is so bitter that we must give him a good look when you come back…”

In the dark and damp dungeons of Balochus College, there is a ray of light, from which you can see whether it is day or night.

Dabs did not say anything. He really imprisoned Ron in this dark dungeon.

The dungeon was very dark and damp, and the water polo was dripping on the wall. From time to time, the mouse screams of “squeaky” came, and the spider web hanging in the corner had been around for a long time. The spider above was so large that the slap of the person was so large.

Ron grew up in a difficult environment and didn’t feel anything about it. The only thing that felt guilty was his own disaster. He didn’t know how to end it.

“Oh, this is terrible, I hope that the gang is all right!” Ron thought, thinking that he would regret it when he looked back. Everyone was a classmate, and there was no need to put such a heavy hand, but at that time The situation is not what he can choose.

“I am afraid that I have to be fired because of such a big disaster…” Ron thought with a mocking voice. “But it is also good. According to Grandfather Khomelin, traveling to other places, the growth knowledge is not bad. But unfortunately, I still have a lot of things I don’t understand. There are still many books in the library that I haven’t read yet. I only saw half of this World of Warcraft, hehe…”

“No matter what, no matter how he handles it! I recognize it all by myself.” Ron smacks his head in annoyance, and he sat down. “If you come, you will be safe. If you have time, you can cultivate it again. The strength is also good…”

Ron sat down on his knees, closed his eyes, and quickly entered the state of cultivation. His five fingers bent into his claws, and a soul power rushed out wildly, surrounded by yin, and the small black ball in his hand floated up and down. .

The black ball of light contains a very powerful soul power, which consumes its own soul power through release, and then re-agglomerates through unique cultivation methods.

Cultivation is very boring, but it is quite comfortable compared to the cultivation of the warrior. The warrior needs to fight the body and strengthen the physical quality, so that the body can accommodate more elements of vindictiveness, but the magician and the undead master are staying. Sitting still, sometimes sitting for a few days, boring.

What is needed for the practice of undead magic is talent.

I don’t know how long I have been practicing. Suddenly, in the corner of the dungeon, there was a bang, and a gray rat with a weight of nearly three pounds ran past Ron.

Ron’s brow was slightly wrinkled, his wrist turned, and a bone thorn appeared out of thin air, turning into a white light.

“嗖-啪-”

There was a crisp and clear voice in the corner, and the poor big mouse was pierced by the bones and nailed to the wall, still struggling.

Ron opened his eyes and looked at the body of the mouse, and he couldn’t help but smug. Look, you dare to disturb my cultivation.

After a while, the mouse finally did not move. At this time, Ron’s eyes fell on the wall of the mouse, and his eyes widened in surprise.

“what is this?”

I saw a small hole in the nailed wall. Ron’s eyes were extremely sensitive even in the dark. He knew that this was definitely not a normal appearance.

He came to the wall and reached for the spurs and the body of the mouse.

The dungeon did not know how long it had been. The stones on the walls had been mottled and the Ron’s hand touched it, and the large chunks of stone fell.

“Hey? What is this?” Ron found the New World in general. He saw some hard materials on the mottled walls. The material was non-gold, non-wood, and cold.

A thing like a wooden handle attracted Ron’s gaze. He didn’t even think about it. He couldn’t help but put his hand on it and gently pull it down.

“Hey…”

A crisp mechanical sound shocked Ron, and the mechanical sound was extremely harsh, as if it hadn’t started for a long time, and it was rusty.

After a slight shock, Ron widened his eyes in surprise, only to see him in front of him, half of the wall had been trapped inside, and there was a huge hole in the hole, a long staircase leading directly to the bottom, a glance I hope not to the end.

“Is this the legendary darkroom?” Ron raised a question mark in his mind.

There was a hint of gloom in the hole. People stood in front of the hole and felt a cold chill.

why? Why is my heart beat so badly? I don’t know why, Ron felt the cold hair upright, and there was a dangerous smell in the gloomy hole. A gust of wind blew, and he could not help but shudder.

“Would you like to go in?” Ron couldn’t help but hesitate. The black hole was like a monster with a big mouth open to swallow him.

“If Grandpa Khomelin is just fine, at least he can come up with an idea…” Ron sighed and missed Grandfather Holmelin.

After thinking about it again and again, Ron finally couldn’t help but curiosity and stepped down the stairs step by step. He thought that even if there was any accident inside, he could cope with his own strength.

The stairs were dark and dark. Ron opened the “night vision” ability of the undead magic to the maximum, and he could barely see something. He held the stairs and walked down step by step. Every step was so careful.

Ron’s heart “卟通…卟通…” jumped non-stop, his palms were full of sweat, and every step of the way, he felt that he was getting closer and closer to danger, and there seemed to be something waiting in front of him. He is average.

The stairway that was constantly falling seemed to be unable to reach the end. I don’t know how long it took. Suddenly, Ron’s footsteps, it was discovered that it had come to an end.

“This is gone?” Ron looked around and couldn’t find a way out, but the fear in his heart was getting stronger and stronger.

His hands continually groped in the wall. Suddenly, he touched a hard and protruding thing and reached out. At this time, he only heard a mechanical sound of “Zhazaza…”.

The stone door was slowly pushed open, revealing the bright light.

“Yeah-”

Ron blocked the sudden light with his hand. In the dark environment, the sudden light made him unable to open his eyes, even though the light was not glaring.

Through the cracks in his fingers, Ron finally saw what was in front of him. It was a very hidden basement, and the glaring light came from the night pearl on the top of the basement.

Under the bright light of the night pearl, there was a stone sarcophagus lying quietly. It was the only thing in the entire basement. There was nothing in the clean and tidy basement, just a stone sarcophagus.

The feeling of uneasiness in Ron’s heart is even stronger. He already knows that this feeling of uneasiness comes from that stone.

IF someone want more chapter just go to the http://www.quanben.io/n/tianzaibian/list.html