Cataclysmic Transformation C 108

machine-translation

Chapter 108: World War I became famous

The dusk of Balochus College is extremely fascinating. The sun that falls halfway reflects the entire city of Baloficus. The streets of the college are filled with yellow and clear gold, which is quiet and charming.

In the office of Dabs, the deputy dean of the college, there is another scene.

There are twenty or thirty people in the small office of Dabs. They are all tutors in the college. Many of them are old scholars who have been coaching for many years. They only see what they are excited about.

“This Ron is really abominable. I actually wounded all my students. It is simply unforgivable. Dean of Dabs, if you don’t give me a statement today, I won’t forget it…” One wearing glasses, The old woman who is the senior magister is madly shouting, and her speech has caused a big push.

“Yes! Can’t be so!”

“It’s simply lawless…”

“The Ron student should be expelled from the college…”

“Yes! Expulsion…”

The mentors were angry and angry, and they rarely united in their usual disagreements. They agreed to dispose of Ron.

Ron’s “Glorious Deeds” that caused the corridor to collapse in the corridor of the college had already spread throughout the college. Ron and one person struggled against more than one hundred students. Finally, the corridor collapsed and many students were buried underneath. Nearly 80 people were injured, 18 of them were seriously injured, but no one died.

Although no one died, the impact of this incident is very bad. The instructors of the injured students have their own departments. After the students in their class are injured, they come to the door and vow to give the college’s deputy dean, Dabs, a statement. Everyone They are all short-term, and even the college’s mentor is no exception.

Dabs waved his hands and hurriedly said, “I said… the mentor, quietly…”

The mentor’s men and women all had a slap in the face, and they drowned the words of Dabs all at once.

“There is nothing to say, just deal with this disaster star and give us an account.”

“Yes, such students are simply not obedient, and staying in the college is also a scourge…”

“…”

All sorts of controversy revived, and Dabs’s room was noisy, almost the same as the vegetable market, and Dabas was quarreling.

“You guys, please calm down, listen to me…” Dabs finally let the gang calm down. After all, he is the vice president’s identity. He cleared his throat. “You mentor, this The second Ron was very big. Not only did he ruin the centuries-old corridor, but he also wounded and injured many students. This thing, he did not do it right, I will deal with him as soon as possible, for everyone. A satisfactory answer…”

After the accident, Dabs knew this thing for the first time. He was shocked or shocked. He was shocked by the fact that a waste general necromancer actually defeated nearly 100 students with one enemy. What is the level? To be honest, Dabs still has some little admiration in his heart.

This fucking is the real genius. The so-called special enrollment students are compared with Ron, the undead mage. They are weak and weak. The first order of Dabs is to protect Ron at all costs. Turning Ron out of confinement, nominally imprisoned, actually protects him, otherwise the angry mentors will tear this troubled Ron.

But now, Dabs’s office is blocked by the mentor. My embarrassment, this Ron can’t guarantee it, and all of them are angry. This is not a trivial matter.

Aurora is not wrong. The fight is the tradition of Balochus College. The purpose is to cultivate the martial spirit of the students, including the annual qualifying war. It is also for such a purpose, so under normal circumstances, whether it is students Heads-up or group squad, things have reached the mentor, the boards are often held up high, gently falling, treatment treatment, punishment punishment, often can not be.

If this matter is by nature, then it must be characterized as a group event. Who can you deal with in a group event? So many students who can’t tell who is playing, the group, the scene is naturally chaotic, even if the mentor came to the door.

But this time is different, it is a one-to-many group, the only one of the victims is Ron, but there are so many victims, and all the students in the department have it, which makes Dabs feel a headache.

At this time, a voice of a twin voice came, “Every… every mentor, this time Ron is wrong, I apologize for their students…” is Vivian, she is Ron’s mentor, teaching No party, it should be the biggest responsibility.

The old woman with glasses lifted her head and raised her head slightly. She said with a serious face, “Are you a Ron’s mentor? We have decided to remove this black sheep. Do you have any opinions?”

Her opinion was echoed by some tutors.

The black sheep naturally refers to Ron, Vivian, and his face suddenly becomes white. “No… no… things are not what you think…”

Speaking of the ins and outs of the matter, I said it to all the instructors. In the end, she said, “In fact, Hai Felt, a group of people besieged Ron first, and Ron passively defended. In any case, Ron should not be negative. The main responsibility, I think, this should be… should… discuss it again…”

Some tutors are silent. In fact, most of the tutors are not unreasonable people. Ron is only a person. There is no reason to have no motivation to attack more than 100 people. Most of them are encircled, but the gang of bloody guys learns. Art is not fine, more than one hundred people beat one person to actually be like this, what else to say.

At that time, the old woman screamed loudly. “There is nothing to discuss. He has seriously injured dozens of my students. You are not one or two, but dozens. I don’t think there will be tomorrow. Come to my classroom, what is the use of such a bad person? It’s serious to clear it out early…”

“This…” Vivian was sinking in her heart. When she was anxious and was preparing to explain, a voice interrupted him coldly.

“Now are you the vice president or am I the vice president?”

Dabus was talking. At this time, his face was unhappy. The old woman said that when he said “clearing the black sheep”, his face was already difficult to read. Such a big decision, it is your turn to be the master. ?

The old woman was shocked. Only then did she find that she had gone beyond the power. It is very easy to enter a student. It is difficult to expel a student. It must be signed by the Vice President Dabs personally. Others do not have this power. .

However, Dabs’s attitude also angered the old woman. Her shrill voice shouted, “Isn’t Ron’s guilty of such a big mistake, is it fair to my students? I know that my dozens of students are Hiding in the school hospital waiting for treatment, telling you that the school hospital is full of beds, all of them are harmed by Ron, Vice Dean of Dabs, I warn you, if you do not expel Ron, we will resign collectively. …"

The old woman threatened to resign and got the sympathy of several tutors at a time. “Yes, I will resign without firing Ron…”

However, most of the tutors did not speak. It is a pity that the college’s salary is not bad, and there is no risk.

“Resignation?” Dabs widened his eyes. He heard the words on the fire. “Hey–”, he took a thick stack from the drawer and lowered it to the table. The three words “resignation letter” on paper are dazzling.

“The gang of waste, one hundred people can not beat one, who can not blame their own learning skills? Today, Laozi will go out, who wants to resign, take paper here, write it and give it to me, I promise to pass absolutely, pay a salary The children will not be less than you…”

Dabs’s attitude was tough, and all the instructors were shocked at once. Everyone was cold and no one dared to answer. Even the old woman retracted and never resigned. .

To scare them, Dabs also achieved his goal. Although he was serious on the surface, his heart was dark, and the vice president had a good hat. The official level was crushing people.

“You instructors!” At this time he slowed down and said, “Not that I don’t want to deal with Ron. Indeed, Ron made a big mistake, but his strength is obvious to all. I know that he is entering the college. I learned the undead magic, but I didn’t think that the undead magic he learned had such a great power…”

“As for how to deal with Ron’s affairs, this is too big. I can’t do it. I think, in a few days, the dean will end the retreat, and I will ask the dean for the matter…”

Dabs really deserves to be an old fox. He has a hard hand and a soft hand. He even beats and rescues Ron. Then he lifts the captain’s big hat and presses it. The mentors are no longer in trouble, if they change another one. In the case of angering so many mentors, even if he is genius again, he must not get out.

Convinced the mentor, Dabs also lowered his posture, and politely sent the mentor out of the door. Even for the old woman, he never asked for the resignation letter. The old woman did not mention it, and the matter was This is down.

“Have you heard that? Ron has fought a hundred people in Hefeis, and they have defeated them so badly.” One student said, “I heard that I also alarmed the top of the college. Now it is the hospital.” The grown up person personally came forward to handle this matter."

“Where there are more than one hundred people, obviously one thousand. Haifels dispatched more than 1,000 people to besiege the undead mage Ron. Ron summoned more than 10,000 and defeated them. I listened to the witnesses at that time. Said…” Another student said.

“No! It is obviously ten thousand…”

“No, it is 100,000…”

“Waste, is there 100,000 students in our college? Your brain is dizzy with you…”

The students were so arguing that Ron’s efforts to fight against one hundred people and win a big victory came from the whole school, and the entire college was shaken. The 302 dormitory was surrounded by the news, the news, the congratulations, the relationship Everyone has it.