Cataclysmic Transformation C 106

machine-translation

Chapter 106 Corridor Guild Wars

A man with a brown hair and a few rolls smirked and walked over. “Fresino, it doesn’t need such a big fight against a necromancer. Seeing me alone can clean up him…”

Fresino smiled, “Okay! I will give it to you…”

The brown-haired man turned back and smiled, his fingers pinched “啪啪” and rang. “You call Ron, I am Lucick, you remember it for me…”

Said, he did not say hello to a boxing out, very fast.

Ron’s heart glimpsed, but his head flashed and he stepped back.

Lusik smiled disapprovingly. “Good reaction, huh, you can use weapons…”

In the fight between schools, weapons are generally not used. Most swordsmen use fists and the magicians do not use magic wands.

Fresino said, “Lushick, this kid is not simple, you have to be careful…”

I don’t know when Hefeiter arrived. He went to Fresino and said with indignation. “Hey, if I was not careful last time, I would have his way…”

At this time, the people of Hefeiert had surrounded Ron, leaving no gaps. Ron saw this and his heart went straight.

“This battle is extremely difficult -” Ron thought.

Hai Felt looked at Ron, who was trapped in it, and his face showed a cruel smile. “This kid has been surrounded by us. Unless he can fly, she will never escape our encirclement…”

Fresino chuckled, “Haifelt, you care too much, don’t forget, there are many magicians among us, plus me, hey, I don’t mean big words, even if he has I can fly to the air, I have the same way to knock him down…”

“But!” Fresino said in a tone of voice, and said to him with a trace of blame. “Haifelt, are you doing something big, do you need to use so many people to deal with a necromancer? With such a battle, it is estimated that even if it is against Merkel, if he is just a person…”

“You don’t understand!” Hefeierte slammed his head. “In fact, I have to teach him, I am enough alone!”

“So what?”

“The last time I was careless, I had a big idea, and I was in his way. In the eyes of others, I failed. This has had a great impact on my reputation…” Here, Heifert There was a bit of grievance in the eyes. “Many people are skeptical about my strength and think that I can’t even beat a wasteful necromancer!”

Fresino looked at him calmly. “Then you should be singled out with him, prove your strength, and wash your shame…”

Haifelt snorted, “I will, but not now…”

Fresino looked at him inexplicably.

Haifelt took a deep breath and said, “I can’t wash my shame even if I beat him. What is he? A waste, Fresino, you think I beat a waste very gloriously. ?”

Fresino frowned and asked, “What do you want?”

“It’s very simple!” Heifert said with a smirk. “I want him to know that I have offended my end until he can’t stand it and get out of the college!”

He smirked and said with awkwardness, “This time the action is just a beginning. In the future, there will be more and more such things, not only him, but even everyone in his dormitory, I have to let They roll and roll the eggs…”

Fresino nodded. “I understand! I will do what you want…”

On the other hand, the students’ emotions were ignited and shouted.

“Come on… Lucick! Beat him…”

Lusik put on a boxing stance, and his body glowed with khaki. He was a high-ranking swordsman.

Ron was surrounded before and after, and could not help but be nervous, his heartbeat accelerated, and the cold sweat continued to flow from his forehead. He was in such an environment, and it was impossible to be nervous and not afraid.

“Abominable, calm, I want to be calm…” Ron warned himself according to the way that Holmelin taught, forcing himself to calm down.

Not far behind the students, a pretty figure stood in the grass, she is the teacher of the undead, Vivian, seeing her face full of concerns, and a little helpless.

“What to do? What to do?” Vivienne looked anxious, but she had no choice. Ron was her student and the only student. It is reasonable to say that she should stand up and drink their behavior aloud.

However, Vivian did not dare, because she did not have the strength, if other instructors, as long as there is a stop, a few words, those students will naturally retreat, but she can not, no strength, no students listen to her, she I can only watch Ron being bullied.

At this time, Lucick slammed into a bully, a boxing out, a sudden fascination on the fist, Ron only felt that the fist head of a ten kilogram of stone flying at super high speed.

Ron’s character is actually very peaceful. He doesn’t like to fight with people. In many cases, he is forced to do nothing.

“So far, there are not many choices, fight it!” Ron groaned, his eyes flashed a glimmer of light, the soul power frantically overflowed, surrounded by yin.

He moved and flashed Lucick’s fist quickly, chanting a spell in his mouth.

“Bone thorns…”

A trace of black soul slid across the back of the hand and quickly condensed in Ron’s palm. In a short time, a bone spur about 20 centimeters long appeared in Ron’s hand.

In the eyes of Ron, the fierce light flashed, “Go to death!”, and then the bone spurs in the hand slammed out.

“Oh–” slammed into Luke’s abdomen.

A sharp pain spread throughout Lusik’s body, his eyes slammed the boss, his face was incredulous, and he glared at Ron tightly, and then his mouth overflowed with blood.

Everyone was shocked to see the painful look on Lucick’s face. The fist of the Undead Master is so heavy? That little bone spur was extremely inconspicuous. In everyone’s eyes, only Ron saw a boxing hit Luke’s abdomen.

Lu Xike is a senior swordsman of the soil system. His physical fitness is extremely strong. Together with the strong defensive soil, he is impossible to be knocked down by a punch.

“Oh…hey…” Lucick stepped back a few steps, revealing the sharp spurs, and the pain on his face was even worse. The blood in his abdomen slowly ooze out.

“what?”

“He hurt Lusik…”

“Impossible! Just rely on that little bone?”

The students were scared.

Fresino was stunned, and the same shocked was Heifert. He couldn’t think of Ron being stabbed seriously by a small bone spike.

“Impossible! How did he do it?” Wei Wei’an, who was watching from a distance, immediately reached a conclusion, and she also stunned. She looked at Ron’s bloody bones and felt a fascination.

Summoning the bones is the basic skill of the Necromancer. Do not say a small bone spur, even if a bone dragon Vivian can be summoned, the bones that can be summoned are similar to ordinary bones, extremely fragile, and broken with a little force. Look at the bone spurs in Ron’s hand, sharp as a dagger.

Lusik stumbled back to Fresino, gasping, blood red eyes staring at Ron, his injury is heavy, but it is not life-threatening, as long as the priest treats it.

Fresino had a glimpse of it, and looked up and down Ron, only to find a dangerous taste on the other side.

“Hell, this guy’s strength, it seems not as simple as the surface!” Fresino calmed down, he was not a simple person.

“Bastard!” At this time, Haifeierte violently thundered. He repeatedly wanted to humiliate Ron. He did not think about it but failed for the second time. He had already lost patience. At this time, he was fainted because of anger. Crossed Fresino and made an order directly.

“Give me this guy…”

“kill……”

The anger of the students was ignited. They were all at the age of seventeen or eight. They were impulsive and ignored the consequences. They rushed to Ron, and Fresino wanted to stop it.

At this time, Ron suddenly became clear in his mind, and his scorpion flashed a glimmer of light. “Come on, so let you see - the true strength of the Necromancer…”

In a flash, the black soul power burst out of Ron’s body, and Ron’s dark eyes turned green, and a trace of black air was entangled in him.

“Brave!”

When Ron grabbed it, the land became a black piece of hard under the invaders of the undead. At this time, the white brave men climbed out of the ground.

They are the warriors who returned from hell, and they screamed at the soul of the trembling soul.

“Boom–”, the brave man who was not afraid of death launched a charge to the students. They held the giant shield in their hands, and they blocked the students’ offensives at once. They waved in the right hand and put those unarmed hands. The students were able to retreat again and again, and many people were injured by the giant axe.

“Impossible, isn’t this a useless bone shelf?” Fresino looked at him, dumbfounded, and those who were extremely powerful, forced the students to retreat.

“No matter, use weapons.” At this moment, Fresino did not care so much, he took out the magic wand from the space bag and shouted.

The students have drawn out their weapons and rushed to the brave.

Ron’s eyes were full of coldness. “How about another batch…”

In his mouth, he chanted a spell. After a while, another group of brave people climbed out from the ground. The green eyes were fixed on their enemies - the students who besieged Ron.

“This…what is this power? So terrible?” Haifelt was stunned. He sat down on the ground, and Ron’s strength subverted his cognition. At this moment, he realized that Luo En is not a necromancer at all, no! It should be said that it is not the necromancer he knows.

The “bone thorn” and “bone arrow” flew out like raindrops. Many students of the magician department fell to the ground, and other warrior students supported the shield.

“Oh–” A tall human swordsman approached. His weapon was not a sword, but a huge axe, much larger than the one-handed axe in the hands of the brave.

“Bone prison!”

Ron thought about it and summoned the bones to keep the guy in the cage and lost his ability to act.

“You–” The human swordsman shouted, his hand grasping the edge of the bones. At this time, something appeared in front of him, and those things grew bigger and bigger in his eyes.

“Oh…” Several bone arrows pierced his body.

Ron was very measured and did not hurt his key points.