Cataclysmic Transformation C 101

machine-translation

Chapter 101 Boss?
Chapter 1 Maple Leaf Township

After the work of Heifert, Ron’s life soon became calm, but this calm was brought by Xia.

In the college, basically everyone knows that Xia’s boss in the senior class is Ron’s head and conflicts with Haifeisi. The result is that Xia’s side is a big victory. It became the laughing stock of the whole school.

Surprisingly, even the popularity of Ron has become soaring. The freshman of the school has almost no idea of ​​him. Many people have seen his unique and unconventional sorcerer’s robe, showing a smile. .

“Hello… Ron…” On the way to the library, a freshman smiled and said hello to Ron. His smile was full of flattery.

“Hello…” Ron nodded with a smile, and such a thing happened every day, which made his heart somewhat helpless and a little cramped.

He was originally an ordinary student, and his cultivation profession was the most wasteful necromancer. People like the college were generally forgotten in the corner by everyone, but he became the focus of everyone inadvertently. .

Stepping into the oldest and magnificent building in the college, “Balowaks College Comprehensive Library”, watching a few hot stamping characters, Ron can not help but tide, he will always appear here when he has no class, stay It was a few hours, eager to read the books here.

The library of Balochus College has a history, and the collection is extremely rich. It is said that even the Royal Library of the Roland Empire can not match, and the rows of hardcover books are full of shelves, which makes Ron an eye-opener. The books are diverse, including occupations, races, and even disappeared occupations and races appear on the bookshelves, becoming a beautiful legend.

Compared to other places, Balochus College has the richest collection of magical books. The same kind of magic also has different interpretations. From all angles, it interprets magic and explores the mysteries of magic, such as How to Skillfully Control Fire Elements and Water System. Magic One Hundred Questions, etc. Even some famous magician manuscripts and notes can be found here, which is the most abundant treasure house in the entire continent.

“Student ID!” Ron just stepped into the door of the second floor of the library. A serious old man stopped him. The management of the books here is extremely strict. All colleges and universities are required to register books and books. Some books are not even allowed to be taken away. Can read here.

Ron stood and took out his student ID card from the space bag and handed it in, and the old man of the college glanced at it casually.

“Undead Mage! Ron?” He snorted a few times to return the student ID to Ron, and looked at him curiously. After all, there are not many devils who have learned the devil, and no fool is paying a high amount. Tuition is here to learn the undead magic.

Ron took it with a smile and walked in. He looked at the rows of neat books. He looked at it all at once and didn’t know which one to take.

“Look at the books of the Cavaliers today!” At this time, Homeline made a speech. “A few days ago, you saw a lot of magical classes…”

Holmelin asked Ron to read a lot of books. In addition to learning the undead magic, he must also master the basic situation of each department. They must know how they cultivated, what is the method of cultivation, and how this profession is from history. In the long river of gradual evolution, in the eyes of Homeline, these are the knowledge that must be understood, and the attitude of learning that is not easy to understand is absolutely impossible.

“Yes, Grandfather Khomelin!” Ron replied, reaching for a “Knight Overview”. When he opened it, he was attracted by the contents. He stood motionless and stood up and looked at it with gusto.

He stood like this, I don’t know how long I saw it, but I didn’t know that his back was stared at by a pair of eyes, but he didn’t realize it.

Xia and Cardina hid behind a row of bookshelves and sneaked at Ron.

“Hey? Isn’t that Ron?” The library is not allowed to swear, not to say aloud, a blue-haired cardina can only point to Ron’s back to Xia.

Xia slightly frowned, faintly “oh”, there is no following.

Katina smiled. “Sister Xia, it seems that Ron is now very beautiful… Have you heard about it? He was selected as one of the top ten people in the new…”

“The top ten people in the new life?” Xia heard, can not help but laugh, “With his strength, it is also deserved, as for the other nine are not on the table, the strength is too far from him. …”

“Hey! That’s what it is!” Cardina smiled softly. “It’s really shocking to say Ron’s strength. I can’t think of it. The strength of a necromancer can be strong enough. I really don’t know how he cultivated. I dare say that many people in the college don’t know except us. I really want to see them knowing the true strength of Ron!”

There was a smile on Shaia’s face. "There are a lot of secrets on his body, such as his powerful undead magic, which is different from what we know as the Undead Mage. In addition, his strength suddenly drops, which makes me very confused… ”

“You didn’t want to inquire about his secrets?” Cardina’s face showed a sly smile, and she looked at Ron’s eyes full of interest.

Xia smiled and gave her a forehead. “Go to you! Everyone has their own secrets. I am not interested in inquiring. Besides, he is not me.”

Katyn laughed. “Isn’t that anyone? Do you know? The rumors of the college are getting more and more powerful!”

Xia’s face was red, and she naturally knew that the incident had spread all over the city. Even she didn’t know why she stood up directly. She asked, “What are you talking about?”

“Everything is there!” Katrina grinned. “There are even rumors that you fell in love with him!”

“Impossible!” Xia’s assertion denied, but for the behavior of the day, she could not be said to be self-explanatory. “I…just find him to avenge…”

“Oh–” Cardina deliberately extended her voice and looked at Xia with a meaningful look. “It is because of this, he is very popular among the new students…”

“Well, you teased me…” Xia’s face was red, and she reached out to scratch Cardina’s itch. Cardina smiled and avoided. The library corridor was filled with two beautiful girls’ crisp laughter.

“be quiet!”

At this time, there was a majestic voice in the distance. An old man stared at the two of them and said seriously, “The library is not allowed to swear…”

“I’m sorry!” Xia and Cardina stretched out their tongues and made a face.

The old man shook his head and left. Ron was thus immersed in the ocean of knowledge. He didn’t look back and saw them naturally. Although Khomelin found it, he was too lazy to remind Ron.

I have been waiting for the sunset, and the old man who manages the library has repeatedly reminded him that Ron has reluctantly put down his books and walked out of the library.

On the way back to the 302 dormitory, the freshmen greeted him as always, and Ron nodded in a faint spot, he was already numb.

“We Ron boss, but a strong man who is out of nowhere… I saw him shouting, and with a wave of a stick in his hand, he fell to Hefeierte…” Kidd proudly Standing up, imitating Ron’s appearance, holding a dagger in his hand, he said in his mouth, “Haifelt, you lost…”

Around the fat Kidd, a group of freshmen listened so drunk, and when Ron walked into the dormitory, he saw this scene.

“Two or five brothers, what are you doing?” Ron asked curiously.

“Ron boss…”

“Ron boss, you are coming back…”

“Ron boss…”

A room for the new students stood up, and their mouths had an eager look. In the eyes of these people, the necromancer Ron was the key figure in the “care” of Xia’s boss. Naturally, he needed more than a lot of knots, otherwise he offended Xia’s boss. You don’t have to mix at Balakus College.

Ron frowned. “I have said it many times. I am just an ordinary student. I don’t want to be a boss…”

He said that he had glanced at Kidd. “Two or five brothers, are you telling a story again?”

Kidd grinned. “I am promoting your brilliant story of Ron boss…”

Ron was sweating a bit, thinking that even if it was propaganda, don’t be too exaggerated. He frowned and said, “I am a little tired today, you…”

He was trying to say that the people in the room had gone out, but I didn’t know how to say it, but Kidd took the message with a smile. “Ron’s boss has to rest, you are scattered…”

I have to say that although the fat man is not very good, the appeal can be a first-class one, and the freshmen will leave when they listen.

"Two or five brothers, I have said, I don’t want to be a boss. Besides, I don’t have this ability and strength! I am a new student who is called the boss. I will be laughed at by the big teeth. If others see me, I am not pleasing to the eye. It’s in trouble…”

The fat man sat on the sofa and cocked his legs. He smiled in disapproval. “Ron, you are too careful. What is wrong with being a boss? In the college, the wind is blowing, the younger brother is followed, and even the toilet is there. Keep watching, how powerful it is…”

Ron thought for a moment. “Good is good, but I am worried about my strength. The strong in the college is like a cloud. Isn’t I standing up to die?”

Since losing to Xia, Ron has a self-knowledge about his own strength. Compared with other strong players, Ron’s strength is too far and far.

“There is nothing to worry about!” The fat man waved his hand and interrupted Ron’s speech and continued. “I know, Ron, your strength is not good, but it doesn’t matter. Are you not wearing the Xia’s boss? Even Haifei You can’t move you, there are not many people who dare to move you in the whole college…”

“But…” Ron was still waiting to say.

But he was interrupted by the fat man. He smiled mysteriously. “Ron, you know why you want to be the boss? Why do some freshmen are willing to admit that you are the boss?”

Ron glanced and shook his head.

The fat man smiled. “That’s because you are the most suitable person…”