Cataclysm Transformation C 104

Chapter 104 The Treatment of Rancem

The fat man fell to the ground, like a dead, Haifeier and other people spit a few sputum on him, and then went away, leaving only the little girl with a look of fright.

For a long time, the little girl recovered from fear. She shouted her neck and shouted, “Save… save people…”

In a large bluestone in the back hill of the college, Ron sat cross-legged on the ground, closed his eyes, and entered the state of cultivation. The dark black soul power was entangled in him, gradually condensing into a black ball.

The black ball continually expands and contracts in Ron’s palm, and Ron’s soul power grows bit by bit, albeit extremely slowly.

For a long time, the black ball gradually shrinks and turns into a small ball, which finally turns into a stream of light disappearing.

Ron opened his eyes and sighed.

“My soul power has increased, but I don’t know why it has grown so slowly. I am going to follow this progress. I don’t know when I will break through the division…”

Breaking the division level and becoming the undead magician has always been the goal Ron pursues. According to Homeline, the undead master after becoming a division will truly change, and the strength will multiply exponentially. It can’t be the same.

However, what is the key to breaking the division? Ron meditated. “This grandfather Holmelin didn’t say…”

He turned to think, “Grandlin’s grandfather has fallen asleep, I think I still don’t bother him…”

Since the small storm, Khomelin has once again fallen asleep in order not to affect Ron’s cultivation. This time, Sleeping is the initiative of Khomelin. He said that children who have been under the protection of their parents cannot achieve real growth. Ron has always kept this sentence in mind, and since then, everything has to be on his own.

“The Necromancer is an early weak, and a strong career in the late stage. I don’t know when I can become a demon sorcerer. I really yearn for it…” Thinking of the Undead Magister, Ron couldn’t help but be fascinated.

“Forget it, don’t want it, strength, this thing, eager to come…” Ron took a deep breath and stood up to prepare to go back. At this time, he was already hungry.

Back to the downstairs of the 302 dormitory, far away from a large group of people, are some new students, they saw Ron, greeted and consciously let a road come.

Ron frowned. “What happened? How are so many people here?”

When those people listen, silence, you look at me, I look at you, no one dares to speak first.

Finally, a new book was quietly told to him, “Ron, the second brother was beaten!”

“What?” Ron couldn’t suppress the shock on his face. He widened his eyes and looked at the man. His face was murderous and his face sighed. “Who is it?”

The freshman was staring at Ron’s eyes. “I…I… I dare not say…”

“Come on!” Ron muttered, and he grabbed the new collar.

The new student was frightened. “I said… I said, it is Haifelt…”

“Haifelt?” Ron flashed a murder in his eyes. He pushed the new one and rushed upstairs.

Ron slammed the door of the 302 dorm and walked straight into the fat man’s room.

The ** of the fat room has already been crowded with people. When he came in, everyone went back, including Aurora, Blue Terry, Karachi, Manny and others. There are other students. Although the fat man is not very good, the popularity is very good. After the event, many people come to visit him.

“Two or five brothers…” Ron finally saw Kidd lying in the **, only to see his eyes closed, bruised, a miserable look, a face full of fat, almost a purple, almost Can’t see the original look.

“Sea - Philippine - er - special…” Ron’s eyes almost spurted out the fire, and he gnawed his teeth and said the name.

The fat man is usually good with people, generous and generous, good and good, good at making all kinds of characters, and he has a wide network of people in the college. He can’t think of him being poisoned.

“Ron, calm!” Aurora stood up and said, “Anger can’t solve the problem. The most urgent task is to cure the fat man…”

Yes, anger can’t solve the problem. Ron took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down. When it comes to healing, it is best to be a pastor, Langsim, but what about Longsim?

Ron looked around, but did not see the trace of the pastor Ron Sim.

Aurora, as if he had seen his mind, said, “I have sent someone to inform Ronsim that he is just in class and is now coming back…”

When Cao Cao Cao Cao arrived, the room door was pushed open again. Long Sim ran in breathlessly. When he entered the door, he asked, “I heard that the second brother had an accident, and the second brother?”

“Here…” Ron and Aurora said in unison, saying that the two looked at each other strangely.

Longham couldn’t help but set aside the crowd quickly. He walked quickly to the front of Kidd’s bed. He only looked at it and frowned.

“How? Can you wake him up?” Ron asked nervously.

“Fortunately, if it is a little late, it will be troublesome. Even if it is cured, it will leave behind trouble.”

Longsim thought about it. “I need a quiet environment…”

Aurora nodded and asked the irrelevant people in the 302 dormitory to go out and close the door. The entire room 302 was quiet.

Longsim took a deep breath and took the priest’s scepter out of the space bag. The mouth began to sing. “The great and correct god of light, please give holy power, your devout people need your Rescue……”

In the humming, a holy white light appeared, constantly circling in the dark blue priest’s scepter, and Ronsim’s hand gradually rose, soft and light like a wind, driving the holy white light.

Suddenly, Long Sim’s hand slammed down and shouted heavily in his mouth. “Therapeutic…”

At the same time, the body of the fat man glowed white, and the milky white light began to repair the injured body of the fat man.

The soft wind is like spring, and Wan Mu is rejuvenated. The wound on the fat man no longer bleeds and begins to recover with the speed visible to the naked eye.

The cracked wound gradually healed, and the swollen place slowly fell flat. In a short while, the fat man was as good as ever, and there was no trace of scars in the body except for the blood.

Even in the fainting, the fat man’s face showed a comfortable smile, fell asleep, and made a slight snoring.

“Okay!” The white light disappeared, and Longsim opened his eyes and looked at his masterpiece, revealing a satisfied smile.

Blue Terry cocked his thumbs and praised, “It’s amazing…”

“Yes, it’s much better than the priest I know…” Manny said with a smile.

“There is a pastor’s dormitory is good…” Ron also nodded.

Lan Terry and others looked at Long Sim with admiration and saw him embarrassed.

He scratched his head and said, “The treatment like this is still no problem, but it is hard to say in a tense battle. In the battle, I often can’t even cure it…”

It is because of this that the 302 dormitories will be white to a pastor. If Longsim is a qualified pastor, there will be no more than 302 dormitories.

Ron comforted. “It doesn’t matter. It’s all because you are too nervous. What you have learned is not played out. I have encountered such a thing before. Just do more practice…”

Langsim sighed. “I have practiced very hard, but when I am nervous, my mind is blank and I can’t think of anything…”

Ron nodded, like this situation is a psychological problem, no one can think of a solution for a moment.

“How come this fat man hasn’t woken up yet?” Aurora said with a frown.

“This is the case!” Langsim explained. “The fat man is fainted because he is too heavy. Now, although the injury is good, you can’t wake up until you take a break. It’s okay to take a break…”

Aurora nodded, “It turned out to be…”

A few people in the dormitory looked at Kidd quietly, and when they were silent, no one knew what to say.

“Damn!” Lan Terry suddenly shot the table, he was a straight-sex person, and has always had a good relationship with the fat, straight and shouted, “damn Haifeierte, actually put such a heavy hand on the second and fifth brothers, I will never let him go…”

“Hey!” Aurora snorted and shouted. “I will speak big, Blue Terry, I ask you, have you beat him?”

“This…” Blue Terry paused and silenced. He naturally knew that it was not Haifelt’s opponent. Aurora did not say anything wrong. He just watched his friend being beaten and he could not take revenge. It’s uncomfortable.

Ron looked up and said with a gloomy look, “Or else I will go, I don’t dare to say anything else, at least I can beat him down…”

“You?” Everyone was amazed and said differently, and they all had unbelief in their eyes.

“Forget it!” Aurora smiled and said to Ron, “Ron, this is not something you can solve, you don’t mix it, let us deal with it…”

“Hey!” Ron said in a moment, his heart could not help but helpless. He rolled his eyes and quickly realized that everyone did not trust his strength. Even he defeated Haifeier because of his luck.

Lan Terry is picking up in the heart, the same person in the dormitory, how big is the difference? Aurora was always happy with Ron, and the second and fifth brothers said that she fell in love with Ron. It seems that this is true - nine out of ten is true.

I want to think about it, this blue Terry can not say it, Aurora’s face is thin, I heard that it will be awkward, and the fat man’s mouth is not obscured, she has been beaten several times.

Aurora said with a deep voice, “The root of this matter is not in Hefeilt, but in his brother Heifes, you may not know, now the college is not peaceful, in just a few days, already Several people were beaten, and all of them were made by Haifels…”

Ron was shocked. “Why?”

“Hayfels’s ambition is not small. It is said that he wants to unify Barlowacus College, force the bosses in the college to surrender, and do not surrender to start playing…” Aurora sighed, “I am now The strength, let alone me, even if Xia is not necessarily his opponent, now the first Paladin Merkelin in the college is not, afraid that no one can restrain him…”