Cataclysm Transformation C 103

machine-translation

Chapter 103 The fat man was beaten

The grove in the back hills of Balochus College is the best place for couples to meet. The fat Kidd is no stranger to this. It is called the 25th brother of Love St. by 302 Hostel, with excellent eloquence and super high The means of flirting did not know how many sisters were brought, but it is a pity that every girl who was soaked by him finally left him.

The 302 dormitory heard the most words of Kidd: “The old man is falling out of love…” Finally, he was drunk and drunk, but when he woke up the next day, Kidd replied again. Hehe’s personality, everyone who smiles.

“Schoolmaster…senior, don’t come…” The woods came with a groaning sound, followed by the girl’s shy voice, the fat man panting, a pair of fat toot hands desperately to the girl’s magic In the robe, as the saying goes, ten fat people are nine colors, and this is true.

The girls desperately stopped the fat hands of the unbelievable big hands, and occasionally made a slap in the face.

The girl can only be regarded as a woman in the beautiful Barovans College, but it is a little like the feeling of a small family, like a good wife and a good mother, just a few days after the start of school, she was fainted by the fat man and the gold bullets. Whirring, quickly fell in love, and came to the woods with him.

The afternoon sun is not hot, faintly illuminating the earth, and the grove is particularly quiet.

At this time, an untimely voice interrupted the good things of the two.

“Hey, hehe, fat man, you are hiding here, let me find it…”

“Well?” The fat man was shocked. He turned around and suddenly saw a familiar face. His eyes slammed his boss. “Haifelt?”

The coming person is Haifeierte. There are more than ten people who came with him. Most of them are freshmen and only one senior.

Haifeier’s face was like a smile, and he glanced at the girl with red face. “It seems that we are not coming, but fat, I can’t think of you.” I really served you…"

Kidd’s face sank, “Haifelt, you can insult me, you can’t insult my girlfriend…”

“Fuck!” Haifelt snorted and slammed out the middle finger. “The old man is insulting you, what’s the matter? Believe it or not, I will give your girl in public…”

The same students who followed He Feiert heard the command and approached the fat man. A murderous murderously enveloped him.

Everyone was surrounded by a semi-circle, surrounded by fat people, and the senior leader went to the back of Kidd, completely blocking Kidd’s back road.

The little girl got the excitement, and the committee cried in abrupt manner.

Kidd’s heart went straight down, although the fight was a commonplace in the college, but it was the first time he was besieged.

The hero did not eat before the loss, Kidd’s attitude came a hundred and eighty degrees of change, he quickly put on a smile, “Yeah… Oh, it was the new Haifeier, how about? Looking for the younger brother What’s the matter? What happened to the younger brother, I hope that you have a large number of adults, forgive me…”

When the words came out, Hefeiert’s face was full of smug expressions, and even the people around him showed a smile.

The little girl who came with Kidd was amazed. She looked at the fat-minded schoolmaster’s curvy look, and there was a slight disappointment in her eyes. When she fell in love with the fat man, the fat man blew his strength, one After a wonderful adventure story, she was so fascinated that in her simple and simple mind, Kidd had already been regarded as a hero.

Hai Felt smiled. “Hey! I heard that you were not the most arrogant day? Even my older brother dared to collide?”

“Where is it!” The fat man was full of faces and couldn’t see a trace of anger. “It was a misunderstanding that day… Oh, misunderstanding, Haifeierte, who is such a stingy person, this little misunderstanding also Put it in your heart, uh… haha…”

“Haha…” Haifelt and others laughed, and Hai Felt laughed and tears flowed out. The girl next to her eyes caught fire, and she only felt deep humiliation.

“Yes, well said! It was a misunderstanding that day…” Heifert smiled and patted the fat shoulder. “How can I keep this little thing?”

The fat man also accompanied the smile, extended his thumb and sighed with exaggeration. “Everyone else said that Hai Felt is the next college boss. I didn’t think it was like it. Now how do you look more and more like it…”

“Haha!” Haifelt smiled even more. “Well, fat, I am starting to admire you now, but that day because of your roommate Ron, my anger has not disappeared, what do you say?” ?"

The fat man listened to his heart, and it was Xia’s boss who was in the early days of Ron. Why didn’t you find her? See if I am bully?

Although the fat man slammed Kidd hundreds of times in his heart, but his face did not show up in the slightest, he still smiled and said, “Haifelt boss, this thing Ron did not do it right, my fat man apologized for him. As for the vent, what do you do if you say what to do…”

The fat man was thinking of a sharp turn, thinking that he would hold him first, and then he would get out of it as soon as possible, and he would look back to find Aurora, and he would not dare to come to Haifuer.

“Good! Very good! I like the people who are refreshing!” Heifert also smiled. He opened his legs and pointed at the **. “From here, we will get rid of our things. From then on, I will not find you trouble…”

The fat man looks awkward, “Just like this?”

“That’s it!” Haifelt nodded with a smile, and he knew the strength of the fat. He was a level of apprenticeship in the college for a few years, so he was not worried at all. Anyone here can single-handedly with him. He played down.

He thought about it and added, “There is another one, let your girl kneel down and give us a turn to blow the horn. When we are finished, you are naturally fine…”

“Haha!” The other few arrogant laughter, looked at the fat man with a taunting look, one of his face with a fascinating expression.

The girl was so scared that she was biting her lips, clutching her fat sleeves and looking at him with sorrow.

The fat man did not see it, his eyes narrowed. “Haifelt, are you playing me?”

“Hey! Each other…” Haifelt smiled. “Are you not like that?”

The fat man’s face suddenly turned into a purple liver color. Suddenly, he screamed, “I-fuck-you 姥姥…” followed by a punch and rushed to Haifelt.

“Hey, look for death…” Haifelt snorted, and the fire flashed in his fist, boxing out to the belly of the fat man full of fat.

“Oh–”, the fat man squatted down, and he groaned in pain, raised his head, and his red eyes were full of fierce light.

“Schoolmaster…senior, what’s wrong with you?” The fat man’s girlfriend quickly helped him.

“Give me a fight!” I don’t know why, Haifeierte was stared at by the fat man’s eyes, and his heart burst into a sigh. In order to get rid of this uncomfortable feeling, he immediately ordered the monks.

The wolf-like tiger rushed to the old man, and applied the old fist to the fat man. The fat man was hard to beat the four hands and was quickly knocked down to the ground. Those new students were still dissatisfied and kicked desperately, making a squeaky voice.

These new students did not know how to deal with them. Even though they were facing the opponents who had already fallen to the ground, they actually played a grudge and kicked them, and they heard the sound of a fracture.

“You…you…don’t fight…” The little girl was frightened. She had seen this scene since she was a prostitute, and she ran up to pull those people away.

“Get out!” A swordsman’s hand waved and fell to the ground.

Soon, the fat man was lying still, his face was swollen like a pig’s head, and it was blue and purple everywhere. The corners of his mouth were full of blood and looked dying.

“Get him up!” Hefeierte’s face showed a cruel smile. He was fat because of the big brother Heifes. He didn’t know Ron’s relationship with Xia, and he was afraid of annoying summer. Ya, so I chose to start with Ron’s people, and I’m going to try it out. The first thing I’m going to repair is the fat man who usually has a place in the college.

The newborns held the hands of the fat man, helped him up and brought him to Hefeier.

“Hey… How can you make it like this?” Hefeierte said with a heartache, “You guys, it’s really awkward to start…”

“How? Asked if you regret it?” Haifeier said with a smile. “You know that I am looking for you trouble, why don’t you choose to drill your pants? Don’t suffer from this bite.” ?"

The fat man’s eyes closed and his breathing became weak. It seemed that there was only gas left, and there was no gas in it. The corners of his mouth ooze blood and flowed to the ground.

“Hey! I am talking to you! Don’t pretend to die…” Heifert smiled. He held out a hand and slammed the face of the fat man.

“Roar……”

While Haifeier was ecstatic, the fat man slammed his eyes and screamed, slamming away from the restraint of the few people and rushing to Haifeier.

The few people were unprepared, and they were freed by him. Hefeiter screamed at God, but he saw the fat body of the two hundred pounds slammed.

“You give me to die!” The fat man waved a punch, just hitting Hai Felt’s half-feeling cheeks. Hefeierte didn’t think that he would change his life, and he couldn’t wait to prevent it. Half of his face was swollen.

“Hey…” The fat man punched his fists very fast, and he seized the opportunity to hit Haifeier a few punches.

“You are looking for death!” Haifeierte overturned the ship in the gutter, and was shocked and angry. He was lucky and punched the fat man to the ground.

The fat man is like a warrior. He just fell down and slammed up, and fought hard. The scorpion was so strong that the freshmen looked chilling.

“Hey–” Heifert was bitten by his arm, bleeding, and looking at the fat red eyes, his heart shook.

He jerked, slammed the fat man with a grudge, kicked it out, and slammed the fat man into a mouth.

"Give me a fight… I’m going to die, kill me and I’m responsible…” Heifert yelled and yelled.