Cataclysm Transformation C 102

machine-translation

Chapter 102 The ambition of Heifes
Chapter 1 Maple Leaf Township

Balokos College, in an ordinary classroom.

“Boom…Boom…Boom…”

There was a dazzling light in the classroom accompanied by a fierce explosion.

For a long time, the explosion finally stopped, the classroom was awkward, the walls were like fire, and the place was dark, the desks in the classroom fell to the ground, some small fires were still not extinguished, and they burned reluctantly throughout the classroom. It seems like a big battle.

In the middle of the classroom, stood a group of students, they are about ten people, are old students, the first one is Fresino.

In front of them, there was a large group of new students lying across the road. After the war, they suffered from bruises and faintness on the ground.

“These freshmen are really weak and pitiful…” An old man standing in Fresino said with a smile, “With such strength, I dare to fight with us. I really don’t know how to live and die…”

“You said yes? Fresino boss!” The old man pointed to the freshman on the ground and said to Fresino.

Fresino is arrogant in front of Heifes, but in the face of other old people, but the strength of the wind, strength, yes, only strength can be respected.

Fresino’s strength is better than that of Shanghai Phils, but in the face of ordinary old students, it is a strong one, and his strength has at least reached the realm of the fourth stage.

Fresino chuckled and took the magic wand back into the space bag and said with a smile. “Yes, it seems that this year’s newcomer, the Wang Tajik brothers, is just like this. This kind of strength is really disappointing. It seems that rumors Not credible…”

The two freshmen Tajik and Tanak lying on the ground are special enrollees of this year’s Barlows College. They are all magicians. The boss Tajik is a water magician. The second child is a fire magician. Their The strength has reached the realm of a high-level period, among the new students, it is also the leader among the strong.

The Tajik brothers had a very high prestige among the new students. They quickly picked up a group of people and started to be bosses. Even the seniors did not sell their books. Because they have advanced strength, the average seniors are not their opponents. The strength of some of the seniors is at the intermediate level, and the senior strength is relatively small. The strength of the senior peaks like Xia Hai Fei Si is even rare.

The Tajik brothers were kneeling on the cold ground, and their faces were swollen like a pig’s head. From time to time, they screamed and seemed to be stunned.

An old man smiled and walked close to Tajik, kicked and kicked him. “Get up, get up, aren’t your brothers the best to fight? Why are you like a dog…” He said that he grabbed Tajik’s hair. He smashed his body and said with a smile, “Hey, Tajik, I haven’t worked hard yet! You fell, it’s really boring…”

The old man is the strength of the intermediate peak. He is far worse than the Tajik brothers. If he is to face the Tajik brothers alone, he is afraid to pee directly into the pants, but there is Fresino, and he suddenly screams.

Tajik’s face like a pig’s head was covered with a scar of blue and purple. He barely opened his eyes. This group of people let them surrender to the senior Haifels boss. From then on, their orders are unruly. The Ta’s brothers are naturally not doing anything. They are in direct conflict. Although there are more than one hundred new students, most of them are at the level of apprenticeship. A small amount of primary strength is not an opponent in front of a group of at least intermediate-level seniors. Soon after being beaten, the Tajik brothers were powerful, but the other side had more powerful and experienced Fresino, and soon lost, the magic power was exhausted, and it was liked. In general, the pigs are extremely heavy, and all the newborns are seriously injured.

Looking at the old man, Tajik’s eyes were blood red, and Fresino coughed, and soon he was defeated. He was not as good as people, and there was nothing to say.

He snorted and said intermittently, “You…you…in the end…want…what…what?”

“What do you want to do?” Fresino smiled. “We, Haifeis, want to unify the Balaks College and become the general boss of the entire Balaks College. If you don’t surrender, you will end up like this. The stepping stone of Haifels boss…”

Tajik smiled hard. “It turned out to be…Hayfels, oh… our brother… acknowledgment is not… his opponent… but… he wants to… the college… the boss… Go dreaming!”

Fresino’s face sank. “The strength of the boss is what you are talking about. Say something, how do you choose, do you still dissatisfy?”

“Fuck!” Tajik’s younger brother, Tanak, got up and opened his mouth and spit out a bloody voice. “Fressino, we are not convinced, what? There is a kind of killing us…”

The old man next to Fresino was angry, and he smiled. “Since you are looking for death, I will fulfill you…” He said, his mouth is shining with the ripples of water and blue, and he is going to box out.

“stop……”

Fresino stopped him and smiled. “Don’t fight. If you fight again, they will really die. We are college students. We can fight, killing can’t be done…”

The old man slammed his hand.

Fresino glanced at Tanak and smiled faintly. “Tajic brothers, since you are not satisfied, I have nothing to say. I hope that you can do it yourself…”

Tajik’s heart was cold and half-hearted. He still understood the meaning of the four words. This sentence does not mean that these people have let them go, but they wait for them to heal their injuries and then come to them to convinced them. Phils is the boss.

Fresino smiled and approached, kneeling down and provoked Tajik’s chin in one hand. “Tajik, you are a smart person, you should know how to choose…”

“Let’s go!” Fresino stood up and glanced back at the room and turned away.

“Tajik boss, this group of people is so abominable, we must not surrender to them…” A freshman climbed up and reached for the blood on his face, his face full of anger.

“Yeah, my brother, if I really surrender to them, I can’t swallow this breath!” Brother Tanak got up and was indignant. They were twins and looked very similar.

“Hey!” Tajik sighed, and the sigh was full of helplessness to his own strength. They have been shrouded in the aura of genius in the family. At the age of seventeen, they became senior magicians, in Balowax. Among the colleges, there are too many such geniuses.

He shook his head. “Tanaike, no use, they will always come, and we will surrender to us…”

In a word, all the new students are silent. Yes, there is no strength. They will only be insulted. Although they will not kill, how can the freshmen here be able to suffer this flesh and blood? Moreover, this is still a double humiliation of the physical and psychological, and again and again, a strong sense of failure will make these freshmen stunned.

“This… Is this the college?” said a new student.

Tajik shook his head. “As far as I know, as long as they don’t kill people, the college doesn’t care. They even condone the students fighting each other…”

Tanak is amazed. “So, unless we are so strong, we have no choice?”

“Yes!” Tajik said categorically, and he spit out a word in his mouth, “Transfer!”

“Transfer?” Tanak smiled. “Where to go? Xianglong College? Is that still the same?”

Tajik buried his head between his knees. “First let the pastor cure the injured brothers. The rest, I think about it!”

From this day on, the calm and long-lasting Barlowacus Academy was in a wave of turmoil. In the college, there was a fight of noise everywhere. Heifes began his action, and his naked ambition was exposed to all students.

Being beaten is not only a new life, but some old people can’t stand it. They are the bosses who dominate the party.

“Kimi’s senior was seriously injured and is now being treated in the college treatment room…”

“Etvis’s senior was severely wounded. I heard that Heifers personally shot…”

“Who is coming, I was beaten to death by Fresino…”

The college has become popular, no matter the old or the new, these people are worried that I don’t know when Hilfers’s people will come to them and force them to surrender. If they say no, they will start immediately.

Many freshmen simply have no choice, and wise old people have made the right choices with interest.

Gotley wandered on the tree-lined path of Balochus College, and her armpit had a magic book, borrowed from the college library, and she was rushing back.

“You are Gothic?” At this time, an unfriendly voice appeared and stopped her. It was a red-haired girl. In addition to her, there were several people who looked like a school sister with a semicircle. The gesture surrounded her.

Goethe was alert and she took a step back and asked, “Who are you?”

The girl with red-haired hair looked up at Gotley and smiled. “It’s just like when I was 13 years old. It looks like the Lord is right…”

“I am I Charlotte!” said the red-haired girl.

“What’s your business?”

I Charlotte had long been stunned by Goethe, and she knew that Heifert liked Goethe, this time it was specifically for trouble.

She smiled and replied, “Godley, you are so courageous, dare to rob me of Hilfert? Sisters, give me a good meal, give me a sigh…”

“Good!” A few older girls who are not very good at looking up their sleeves, they have a variety of elemental strengths, their professions are different, there are warriors, magicians, thieves, etc., Ixia Lot Order, murderous approach.

“You…you…” Gotley’s eyes were so big that a big fireball quickly rushed to her…