Because I'm a student and the teacher doesn't care and I don't really like to play games all the four years I've had

Because I’m a student and the teacher doesn’t care and I don’t really like to play games all the four years I’ve had. I’ve read a lot of novels that many people think of as masterpieces, but so far I can only remember two of them: The Goddess’s Close Protector and My Beauty CEO’s Wife, both of which I think are rare masterpieces in urban romance novels. The two books are meticulously written, the plot is overly rounded and the author is very good at writing. The reader feels strongly about the novel, and thinking from the perspective of every character in it doesn’t feel like being retarded, and every character has their own story. They may not make the best decision, but it’s necessary, like other novels where the female lead, after knowing the male lead, takes the male lead for her life … Even the male lead doesn’t matter … I can only comment on this kind of novel, the female lead raised the female lead for more than ten years, the girl’s daughter doesn’t treat her as their only daughter, even though you’ve saved your own daughter doesn’t use her as a tool to repay her. Everyone in this book has their own thoughts, and they would never blindly follow them! The comments ended.

1 Like