AUthor is a fucking retard

The author asks for sympathy and to go easy on him but then he gose and does the same shit again in 200 chapters whenever MC makes a break through his cultivation get sealed and he is powerless gets beaten humiliated and laughed at this shit has become a trend for author before starting a new arc he does this every fucking time i hope i can curse at the author on his face

2 Likes

MC likes risking his life for stupid reasons and everyone seems to be a trash in novel

this novel has too much potential. seriously too much ducking potential. by repeating events the author is just wasting chapters

1 Like

Yeah right it was a good novel at the start and I thought it was a neither righteous or evil yet he just fucking saved an old man in the early chapters. If it wasn’t because of the help or his companion, he would’ve died without a doubt. His fucking righteousness is very disgusting, it’s as if he’s a fucking reincarnation of Jesus who saved people who had sinned like duh. He was just mocked and even told him to die yet when they were in danger he just fucking shouted “don’t worry everyone, i will save you.” Like seriously?! All I like about him is his ruthlessness, the rest are retarded smh I just wasted bunch of time reading this shit.

1 Like