Atg type of novel

Does anyone know ATG type of novel with harem and MC fight above his realm not others…(don’t suggest NSHBA)

Dragon Marked War God, Martial God Asura and World Defying Dan God

Witcher, Watchmen, Boys, Dracula, Mandaloriam, West world and Expanse

Are you looking for novels where the Author releases limited amount of chapters?

Are these xianxia novels

Limited yeah upto 1800-4000 chapter will be

Go for “my wife is a beautiful ceo”,completely worth it…

Hmm, go for The Will Eternal.

But mind it, you will not find Harem like you are seeing in ATG. Actually many novels who have similarly huge Harem are b.s where hero weds them in the end of story.

Also, you can look for “Every one else is a Returnee”. A classic Korean novel with a good Harem. FFF Ranked Hero is also a good phycological Korean novel where hero does not even blink a eye in killing beautiful girls who came for taking his advantage.

Peerless Martial God, Battle Through The Heavens, I Shall Seal the Heavens, Martial World, Great Demon King, Ancient Strengthening Technique(tons of chicks), Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi(tons of chicks it’s like Conan meets Guts type of novel)

Oh yeah, this isn’t much of a harem because he.married only 3 women but it is my favorite Korean novel The Book Eating Magician and probably one of the best novels out there if you’re looking for a hero story. Once I started, this was and is the only novel I picked up and finished without breaks from beginning to end. Even lost sleep from it. Really brings out the.meaning in ‘hot-blooded’ and I love the character development and lore included.

This novel is very disgusting, the MC has never appreciated his wife and also somehow brought the Greek mythological gods as the end of the story…

1 Like

Yes this novel is just bad. Poor Romance, poor climax riddled it to make a very poor novel.

Worst part is that, his legal wife doesn’t give a sh*t when he spends most of time fcking around other girls around them.

In his defence he claimed that marriage is a contract. But ahole even did it when they really married, till the end. Just know that even the ending scene is a sex scene in this novel

1 Like

tranxending vision is good, many similar to atg including divorce…

Shura’s Wrath is also one. Also written by author of ATG. Author seems to have an attachment to traitorous skanks who make MC suffer for own good.

Martial Peak is what you are looking for :smiley:

“supreme devine book” try