ATG becomes so boring already

Well, the story kinda slow and boring… And Mars for the past many chapter are struggling to coupe up with the plot and expectation from his readers. So the burden keeps adding… So he need to end this novel as fast as he can. As expected, the mc becomes a dog the wife becomes strong it actually opposite to the tittle of this novel… Ironic isnt it? Nyahaha bye ATG.

1 Like

Your ridiculous, the man isn’t finishing the series, he’s said the series will last until volume 18, I’d say we’re around 13 or 14? Have to check.

His wife recently had a child, and I have kids and if you want your kids to remember you being apart of their lives you try and adjust your work schedule.

And having a newborn can be a lot of work with a lack of sleep.

1 Like

Indeed. The previous chapters were so disappointing because he has other commitment to focus to. I get it that a lot of us feels disappointed including myself too. But hey, his wife was in her pregnancy thus needs lots of his helps and now, the conceived baby was just born. So let us give him a break and just wish Mars and his family the best so that he can make his comeback as he promised.

1 Like

Has he lost his touch?! …or is this gonna be a boring read - that I’d rather skip this story?! ಠ_ಠ

1 Like