Another trash MC

The MC, Feng Xinglang was a jerk, total douchebag who likes to rape his wife. It took 500 chapters before he stop being a trash. Meanwhile, his wife, Lin Xueluo is such an idiot with no self-dignity, her stupidity is bottomless and her actions were full of contradiction. Other characters were equally annoying; Lan Yuoyuo was a b*tch who gets to do anything she wants because her husband, Feng Lixin, got no balls to control her. Bai Mo was also a trash and rapist. Hetun and Cong Gang like to play god, toying with other people lives. It seems like the author likes to repeat the same plot over and over again. The only reason I keep reading this is because I’m waiting for LYY to die. And I hope Yuan Duoduo gets her happy ending.

4 Likes

I think the title of the book - Warm Wedding, CEO Loves Me - is very misleading. The ML, Feng Xinglang acts more like a mob godfather on one hand and a man trapped in a misguided allegiance to fraternal bond on the other. Their son, Nuonuo, has experienced so much depravity, gruesomeness and abandonment, it’s a wonder he is still mentally stable. :confounded:
The bad guys are repeatedly set free with a ‘pardon of sorts’ again and again so that they can return further down in the story to create new havoc. No lesson learnt by anyone, the law of the land is never applied - a habit of the mafia. :sunglasses:
By chapter 1049, my mind is thoroughly blown by the level of tolerance / forgiveness to evil that has been proverbially swept under the carpet. I keep wondering what the reader should take away from the story. Are we to assume the Feng family are incapable of learning from their experiences? Or are they so morally depraved that such collection of experiences has become their norm? :weary:
I cannot wrap my head around the FL, Lin Xueluo. I will like to assume that being an orphan with no real means of raising her son on her own, she has become partly dependent. Fair enough. But that is why child support exists. What is the level of idiotic pride that will make you not take out from the vast Feng fortune and set up a separate home for yourself and son far from the Feng household? And if the Feng’s are so rich, why not employ more house helps / security to ease the care of child supervision? :grimacing:
There are so many questions on the story that makes you wonder at the IQ and supposed wealth of the characters. If the Feng’s are so rich, get a bigger and separate house or live next door. Its never easy living on top of each other. :weary:
Finally, I wonder the IQ level of the reader the author intended. I was just looking for a light /soft romance novel to pass the time and the title was suggestive. My focus has since changed moving from the intended story to the reason for the authors approach. What is the author trying to achieve? Quantity or quality? Although it baffles my mind, the intention is almost obvious. :zany_face::grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you for this review. Saved me time and energy to continue reading this trashy novel. I thought it would be salvageable in the future chapters but based on ur reviews, it’s just going around in circles and there’s no real plot here. Sigh ive had high expectations on this it started out wonderful but it ended up a disappointment

2 Likes

I stopped reading after the 6 years old Nuonuo indirectly caused an elder to die and felt 0% guilty about it. I also can’t take it when Bai Mo treat Duoduo like a cow.
I wish I can erase the whole story from my head. I really regret reading this disgusting story.

3 Likes

Is the story still ongoing or it is concluded?