Ages? :/

Im confused… to become a divine monarch at the age of ten … / Then it is mentioned that he is a divine monarch with less than 60 years, is that ok? ._.

If I´m not mistaken its being a divine monarch below the age of 600 years but I´m not sure either.

4 Likes

Um ciclo é 60 anos, então 10 anos são 10 ciclos, 600 anos.

2 Likes

nah… that’s something called sexagenary cycle. Chap 1556 ref. 1 cycle is equal to 60 years and what he meant about less than 10 years is less than 10 cycles. That means 600 years. Yun Che age is an half a cycle.

You can refer it the previous chapters when he entered into the northern region qianye yinger mentions that heavenly monarch is a list which contains of profound practioners who reach divine monarch with in 60 years of age

Yes it seem like that :+1:

it seem there was issue in that because Divine monarch at only 60 years based on this novel is not expected at all. That also why YC is special :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just as his voice fell and before the crowd could respond, an exceptionally sweet and clear female voice softly resounded, "Idiot, I’ve seen many idiots in my life. It’s really the first time that I’ve seen someone as idiotic as you. “I heard that Tian Gu has nearly reached the age of ten sixty-year cycles. You have nearly six hundred years of experience. Could it be that you have lived all of them as a dog?”

Ten sixty-year cycles is basic math, just take 10 * 60 = 600. Basically, the Heavenly Monarch list is for Divine Sovereign under the age of 600.

We know that mars is good in math, he’s even showing off in LN, did he think all of his readers are like him ?

The translation is not done properly… if you read the official translation, 1 cycle reffers to 60 years and thus 10 cycle reffers to 600 years.

Isn’t it much simpler to simply state 600 year ? This is called showing off

If ppl with bad math among the reader read this, what do u think will happen lol