Against the gods?

Has anyone ever understood the relationship between the title and the content of the work?

It is on its course to prove the name of the novel true.

2 Likes

Yun che becomes a devil and take revenge against the descendents of gods

2 Likes

In the present world, Divine Masters are considered “Gods” in the eyes of people, so Against the Gods would refer to Going against the world. Title will basically be in effect once YC takes revenge (As mentioned by Mars some time ago.)

5 Likes

I hope so , because if he moved us to real gods or something like that this Novel will never end…

I actually hope it will move toward that scenario as it will be more interesting to read and since ancestral god inheritance has been used by him if YC cant reach GR I will be disappointing and he has to get Jasmine back from PC so he will definitely battle those devil gods

it will depend on the third part of the book :frowning:

Err i will disagree with the comments above, the first name of the book was the heaven defying evil god but it was renamed to against the gods

I’m pretty sure Mars released a statement that a true god will appear and be the final villain.

I wouldnt be surprised if it is the creation god(Moe) that started this whole mess anyway!!

True Gods will appear later in the story, according to Mars’s wechat comment.

in fact I wish there was another kingdom where there were several true gods…for example in the blue polar star people cultivated in divine origin was only legend but in the divine kingdom that was normal … so the story would be longer but now I don’t want that because with this launch speed it would never end .

is this the female that YC saw and told him about the law of nothing ?

That should have been the Ancestral Goddess. I reckon the True Gods (True Devil Gods) are within the God Realm of Absolute Beginning, but we would have to wait and see for official reveal.

I think I have ever read this novel about 2 years
Released chapters are really slow so if you guys wanna read the end, you just need to wait about 4 or 5 years

Even Martial God Asura novel does not slow like this novel.

Waiting only is ‘The Answer’.

At least less ch than Martial god ashura that thing has still not finished and it is more interesting

It is my crazy theory but it still sounds great to me.

Mirror of Samsara hides the real truth of whole novel. The voice in the void, broken circle of reincarnation, and the coming calamity, all are connected with one variable. The mirror of samsara.

It has been said that the present time is not a true one. Like he was meant to marry the village head’s daughter instead of XQ. And only thing able to distort the space time is the Mirror of Samsara, at least for now.

It is quite possible that Yun Che may be living in one of the simulation created by a higher level being. That simulation is controlled by the voice. Every time he dies, he will be reincarnated. Every time he is crippled he gets a sure shot method to get back even more powerful.

The gods, they may be the real gods who just left the rotting part of universe and left a simulation for mortals to enjoy. In next part of novel, it is quite possible that he will start again in a higher plane like Bai Xiachun did in The Will Eternal.

Dfhjdဓံျုု႔ုခfghjxghjkfhkghkggjgfguffdszdegyh

Mirror of Samsara is the secret for this world… we need 3 years to get it activated , right???

You wrong guys. Tittle this novel is Heaven-Defying Evil God. Not against the god.
The name changing by translator. Sorry my bad english :slight_smile: