Against the Gods - C1480

I think she QY actually gave up on her original goal for now because she felt no joy or resolution from it completing (or close enough). She was doing everything for revenge and I think it finally clicked that revenge is empty. That she had pushed the universe away and is all alone. That her father never gave her what she needed no matter how strong she was. I suspect she is trying a different path. Where she connects with people and has a real reason to get stronger. Something to protect and care about that is alive.
I actually feel a lot of sadness and empathy for her. She lost her mother because her father doesn’t care about anyone. He only cares about himself and power. Now she realizes that no matter how powerful she is her father will only ever see her as a tool.
Contrast this with XQ who is getting power to seek revenge for a mother that abandoned her and her family and for a husband that she abandoned. She is the new QY. What makes her better or different than QY? She is actually far worse. She has abandoned the people who love her and will do anything for her to pursue selfish revenge. At least QY pursued love and acceptance and not revenge. While YC wants revenge and has more reasons for it than XQ, he doesn’t abandon his humanity and the people that love him to achieve it.

1 Like

Two chapter in one day? Great.

"Xia Qingyue wouldn’t do this to her husband. "

Wouldn’t do her husband what?

Yeah, this is so annoying.

Perdi a conta de quantos capítulos já perdemos com essas porcarias de XQ… Sempre a mesma coisa, ela querendo ser “fodona”, achando que imperatriz é alguma coisa, espero que ela pegue uma rasteira bem dada de QY e quebre a cara de novo. E YC já ta enchendo o saco, mars ta rasgando todo o roteiro que demorou anos criando. Se a obra tivesse se iniciando já na parte dos deuses eu n falaria nada, mas todos sabemos a personalidade que Mars criou para YC desde o inicio no PBS, e agora ele simplesmente esqueceu disso e transformou YC em um idiota, um Deus idiota, espero que ele morra de novo só para largar de ser burro.

1 Like

I miss the cunning and calm yc

1 Like

Getting numb to XQ talk…her character is consistent for now…She is legimately serious about impending future crisis …YC is too easygoing…He is like “ooo scary wife wow!!!”…YC must feel invincible right now…He has the strongest harem…he has HSDE protecting his people…He feels no sense of danger…Maybe he is not dumb just does not feel any crisis at all…so blackening might give him a strong slap on his face…I wanna see yun che feel some real pain for his laidback time…Crush him and recreate him into a awesome veterean…some tragedy is now a necessity

I mean that the “real” XQ wouldn’t use YC as a tool and betray him to achieve a goal that is supposed to be done for him in part. YC has far more reason for revenge against QY: XQ’s mother, Jasmine being poisoned, Jasmine’s brother being killed by her, He Lin and He Ling having their entire race wiped out for/by her, him being cursed by her, etc. XQ has her mother and YC. But she has chosen to throw YC away to get revenge for him? How does that make sense? What is the point of revenge if you lose everything that actually matters?

I don’t understand? I she betrayed YC? And no. YC hasn’t far more reason for revenge against QY. She making her own choises and getting revenge her own way. That doesn’t weird at all. Every character don’t have to to rely on YC for everything. And YC is like a child right now. Even if things happens like you said. I mean XQ betraying YC and throwing away him. That would be interesting. I’d like to see the face of stupid YC when XQ betrays him hahaha :smiley:

XQ has taken YC place as the MC. YC is nothing but a side character at this point no matter how much we deny it, unless he gets his balls back, he will remain that way, a fucking extra

2 Likes

valeu pelo capítulo.

Yun Che has more reasons for revenge. That just means that if anyone wants revenge, it should be YC.
She is betraying his trust and their relationship. Yes, YC can’t do it right now, but she doesn’t have to treat him like he doesn’t matter and is just a tool for her to achieve her revenge. Especially since he is one of her reasons.
I think you don’t get the actual impact of her glazed heart. When it activates, it pretty much turns her emotions off. She basically stops caring about other people and only cares about her objective. People around her become only tools to her. The advantage to it is that she can basically absorb and grow from any amount of external power she takes in without being injured or dying.
Think about it like this: YC took the pill with MX help. The pill raised him one realm or less. But it almost destroyed him in the process and he has the Evil emperor’s veins, the dragon god soul and the Buddha body arts. However, XQ took in the entire Moon Emperor inheritance which raised her 3-4 full realms without any assistance or risk. This is the power of the glazed heart. She takes the power in, stores it then uses it to power up at maximum speed. Her body allows her to have insanely high comprehension and to use abilities she shouldn’t be able to use at her level. In this regard, she is actually far inferior to YC. His comprehension and ability to learn and use higher level abilities is many times higher than hers.
I don’t mind her betrayal in general. What I mind is her saying that she is still her old self or that she has always been this cold and uncaring towards him. She also lies to him and says she is doing this for the moon realm, but that is untrue. She doesn’t need to walk all over him to achieve her goals.
Oh, and one of her arguments has been that he isn’t strong enough for her. Especially now that she is one of the strongest humans in existence. But that is wrong on several counts. First, he has never cared about that and cares even less now after losing all his power for a while. Second, she has never really treated him as being strong even when he was much stronger than her.

Xq ye gıcık olan sadece ben miyim

Goddamn cliff! Wonder what part of her memories did she seal?
Well I actually like QY’s character. She acted like she didn’t care for anyone, when actually the reason she pursued power is to protect her mother and meet QF’s expectations, just like YC wanted to protect his family/harem in BPS and to meet Jasmine’s requirements in PGC. Maybe that’s why Mars said in his WeChat that QY is the person most fit for YC out of all his other girls?

Oh and here is the new WeChat post from Mars if anyone interested

[Outcome of Qianye Ying’er]

so i think Qianye Ying’er mother was killed by her father to make Qianye Ying’er became his most trust in the world is him

Yun che is dumb because of fatherhood and the rest of things that have happened, until mars decides to “break him” Yun che will have this personality of child. But is not wrong, is part of the story, and i dont hate this peaceful YC

1 Like

What is he saying???

ya comete la maldita naranja.jpg

there’s a translated version in the atg forum of babel if you would like to read