Against the Gods - C1480

Please visit this page:https://babelnovel.com/books/721d589a-1592-4f93-88e6-03bbdd724454

30 Likes

Things are getting interesting

valeu pelo capĂ­tulo.

XQ too overconfident, YC should bail on her cold ass and return to MX to train or seek HSDE and train/learn with/from her…

1 Like

2 chapters today? it’s very good :grinning:

Why bail now when he also wants revenge on brahma realm

What an idiot. She is NOT Xia Qingyue anymore. Xia Qingyue wouldn’t do this to her husband. She isn’t Xia Qingyue any more than Yun Che is the Evil God. Basically it is a cold hearted bitch wrapped in Xia Qingyue’s skin.
At this point why should YC trust her? She seems more and more like an imposter every day. Like a block of sentient ice has replaced his wife.
I think that if we saw a little bit more of her real internal thoughts and feelings it would be easier. Maybe her saying she was sorry to YC in her heart or even a single tear. But all we see is a small expression change that is extremely ambiguous.

because BB is too smart for them

It seems like YC will inherit Ice Phenix power when dogs will talk. Fucking Retard Che. Wasting time with meaningless plans when he could become a ral god in the blink of an eye.
Though, it is very possible that Mars makes him reach only the last level, remaining at 1 level from becoming a real god.

1 Like

What will she do :)))

Things are slowly but steadily progressing. Wish mars can offer a little compensation for the “chapterless” days

Beginning of the new. End I think

I think she QY actually gave up on her original goal for now because she felt no joy or resolution from it completing (or close enough). She was doing everything for revenge and I think it finally clicked that revenge is empty. That she had pushed the universe away and is all alone. That her father never gave her what she needed no matter how strong she was. I suspect she is trying a different path. Where she connects with people and has a real reason to get stronger. Something to protect and care about that is alive.
I actually feel a lot of sadness and empathy for her. She lost her mother because her father doesn’t care about anyone. He only cares about himself and power. Now she realizes that no matter how powerful she is her father will only ever see her as a tool.
Contrast this with XQ who is getting power to seek revenge for a mother that abandoned her and her family and for a husband that she abandoned. She is the new QY. What makes her better or different than QY? She is actually far worse. She has abandoned the people who love her and will do anything for her to pursue selfish revenge. At least QY pursued love and acceptance and not revenge. While YC wants revenge and has more reasons for it than XQ, he doesn’t abandon his humanity and the people that love him to achieve it.

1 Like

Two chapter in one day? Great.

"Xia Qingyue wouldn’t do this to her husband. "

Wouldn’t do her husband what?

Yeah, this is so annoying.

Perdi a conta de quantos capítulos já perdemos com essas porcarias de XQ… Sempre a mesma coisa, ela querendo ser “fodona”, achando que imperatriz é alguma coisa, espero que ela pegue uma rasteira bem dada de QY e quebre a cara de novo. E YC já ta enchendo o saco, mars ta rasgando todo o roteiro que demorou anos criando. Se a obra tivesse se iniciando já na parte dos deuses eu n falaria nada, mas todos sabemos a personalidade que Mars criou para YC desde o inicio no PBS, e agora ele simplesmente esqueceu disso e transformou YC em um idiota, um Deus idiota, espero que ele morra de novo só para largar de ser burro.

1 Like

I miss the cunning and calm yc

1 Like

Getting numb to XQ talk…her character is consistent for now…She is legimately serious about impending future crisis …YC is too easygoing…He is like “ooo scary wife wow!!!”…YC must feel invincible right now…He has the strongest harem…he has HSDE protecting his people…He feels no sense of danger…Maybe he is not dumb just does not feel any crisis at all…so blackening might give him a strong slap on his face…I wanna see yun che feel some real pain for his laidback time…Crush him and recreate him into a awesome veterean…some tragedy is now a necessity

I mean that the “real” XQ wouldn’t use YC as a tool and betray him to achieve a goal that is supposed to be done for him in part. YC has far more reason for revenge against QY: XQ’s mother, Jasmine being poisoned, Jasmine’s brother being killed by her, He Lin and He Ling having their entire race wiped out for/by her, him being cursed by her, etc. XQ has her mother and YC. But she has chosen to throw YC away to get revenge for him? How does that make sense? What is the point of revenge if you lose everything that actually matters?