After watching it for two days, I will also give a long review

After watching it for two days, I will also give a long review! I have to say that Miracle Monarch was really a good essay. I was a girl, so I didn’t want to read it since it was classified as’ Eastern Mysterious Fantasy 'at the beginning. However, I felt that it was done by a great god, so I still read it. At that time, I wanted to read it with the intention of “giving it a try, but it doesn’t matter”, but after two chapters, I had already fallen in love with this novel! Elemental energy light bulbs, elemental energy pots, symbol paper … Those things were so attractive! It was past 10 o’clock when I saw it. There was class tomorrow, so Mom kept urging me to go to bed. Hey, how am I supposed to look at it when I sleep? Finally, I locked the door, turned on the 4G net (we had a wireless net in our house, the whole family had one, I don’t know why I didn’t have one), turned on the flashlight, and snuck under the covers. When I looked, I saw that it was a little over 12. It was almost 1. I felt like I had just woken up from a dream and reluctantly went to sleep … When he woke up at 5: 25 the next day, he was almost dead from the sleepiness. However, when he thought about watching “Miracle Monarch”, i felt very excited and excited again