After this period of ups and downs, as a member of the Swift Moon Sect, I have already trained a strong heart

After this period of ups and downs, as a Min Yue party, I had already trained a strong heart; after calming down, I felt that this was a happy ending; after the author said that she could no longer control the development of the story of the character she had created; after Mr. Jin Yong’s interview, he said that it was impossible for him to change their ending just because he didn’t like any character, so even the author couldn’t fully understand the inner world of the character. The author’s thoughts couldn’t fully represent the thoughts of the character; Gu Beiyue’s love for Qin Min, if I had time, I would analyze it. Right now, they had all taken off their burdens and were living a quiet and leisurely lifestyle. Ming Chen didn’t have to stick to them and they could sleep on their own without the electric light bulb, the couple could start their love life mode and Qin Min would return to her nature and start to show off her skills, her life would definitely be colorful, perhaps Gu Beiyue would circle around her and cook three meals in the morning, hehe; Xiao Yuer would watch, Gu Beiyue had already started his strict closed door training. Ming Chen, Qin Min was busy taking care of his affairs, but they were all walking forward. So, don’t dwell on the question of love, together is the key, together everything has hope, bless Minyue, we will move forward together!