After looking at the book for a long time, I was attracted by its title at first

After looking at the book for a long time, I was attracted by its title at first, because I had a friend’s book called “The Evil Throne.” With a second glance, he introduced me. The radio and phonograph lit up my ears. He couldn’t help but click through a few of them. Chu Tian was a great sage of the modern era, he had traveled for 30,000 years, using the knowledge of the modern world to slowly grow stronger. It had to be said that the porcupine’s feet were very well depicted. The sequence of events was as smooth as flowing water. From South Sky City to Central State, the arrangements for the destruction of the families were just right. The elemental energy pots, elemental energy refining arrays, guns, airships, and so on have kept me up for a few days. Beautiful! There were martial arts components, fantasy novels, science fiction, and so on. A modern company’s structure, the gold coins in the world’s realm also mentioned primeval stones. This is the most important point about currency in the world of fiction. Other planes have been proposed as well, paving the way for the following plot. The future source of materials, haha. Especially the female lead, which one would Chu Tian push down first? Ha ha, I’m looking forward to it more and more. Fighter, satellite, tank. Miracle Merchant Guild was like a underworld that had just been cleansed, a miracle Merchant Guild! Miracle Monarch! Miracle undying!