About the relationship of YC and XQ

According to those of you who like the story made by Mars, is the relationship between YC and XQ getting better or worse?

The problem is I always look at XQ status from wife to ex-wife and vice versa, why mars make their relationship complicated?

Mars shouldn’t forget what XQ said when he thought YC was dead “Husband… Let Qingyue be your wife in your next life as well… Is, that okay… That Qingyue will be a… proper wife…”
when they meet again, their relationship should improve rather than worsen

Is this mars plan to make the story longer or lest XQ only uses YC for his purposes, if it is true that YC is used by XQ for his sake then the sacrifice made by Xiao Ying to save XQ’s life when he was a useless child and only brings catastrophic destruction to the Blue pole star. (I Use Google Translate)

Your thoughts are nice but I don’t care what that bitch thinks or believes. If she really wanted to be a proper wife that she should have ended all those selfish thoughts and start caring more for YC. She doesn’t deserve to be his wife anymore and hope that Mars will give her her right “reward”

7 Likes

I hope it get worse. She suffer and after she suffer then their relationship can be get better.

4 Likes

She probably did all of this to save Yun Che, since he exposed his dark attribute, he was destined to get hunt down. Therefore the only way to save Yun Che is to push him to the extreme so he starts cultivating and gets strong enough to defend himself. QY tried to make him cultivate numerous times or leave the god realms but he stayed however he was too weak and ended up exposing his family to danger. The fact she destroyed Blue Polestar should be the catalyst that makes him strive for strength and escape with all his will otherwise he’d definitely die by the hands of the others.

1 Like

well, YC hating her might be because of misunderstanding the motive she has but the way thing are going? even if her motive are for his own good but so what? was there no other way of her helping him beside breaking him and making him a monster he didn’t wanted to be and harming many unrelated (innocent) people? and also don’t forget mars can always change the flow and use reader mindset of his previous work to make a real villain and betrayer out of her(very low chance)

2 Likes

I don’t know why but ever since XQ became a Divine master,whenever she enters the story it really pisses me off…I m like"shit here she comes again…So annoying"…Its just how I honestly feel…Its not that I hate her but I just cant stop myself from getting irritated seeing her fake arrogant self…and all that talk about she is faking…YC needs a push etc…I know them all…but man, she really gives such a bad feels

1 Like

First that bitch own selfish gain she made yc fall into despair how many innocent will die at YC hand becauz of her
I don’t think this vixen deserves the title wife it should be more like sex slave that will be much better after yc gets revenge

1 Like

I know the feeling man.

1 Like

Forget XQ boy, focus on the new bow, new characters, XQ will always be coming back to YC’s life. A thousand topics to keep discussing whether YC and XQ will end up together. It’s boring already.

1 Like

I love how people were complaining how YC was being such a whiny b**ch and they wanted the ruthless YC back and when XQ finally does the thing that is needed to make him awesome, everyone complains. What did you want XQ to do? Rush to his side and fight off 80% of the God realm by herself? We saw what happened when BB tried to defend YC, she got slapped like a bug. The ONLY way we would’ve gotten a badass YC is only when he loses everything.

1 Like

YC maybe gonna kill XQ because what she “did” to “BPS”.

1 Like

If you still think that XQ is the one saved by xiao ying, in her childhood, even when YC is still dreaming about wed to some city master’s daughter, dude you’re wrong. XQ is just a variable that comes in the timeline after YC’s second activation of MoS. I’m sure mars will tell us in future where she’s from, what’s her goal and what she is.

For all i can think of, she could be a chinese godzilla( if there are godzillas in there, i mean there are dragons so why not a chinese godzilla and a female one too) transformed into a human eating humans to lay her eggs in god realm.( ̄へ ̄)

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Well it is quite sad actually. She does everything in her power to help him, because she is aware of the many schemes that are ongoing in the other king realms. Seriously, the whole BB revenge was a pretense for getting him a talisman, she was continuously investigating the matters in the Dragon God realm because Shen Xi was connected to Yun Che and there was also the disappearance of all the Yun families there.

Ever since Yun Che met her in the God realm, he has caused her nothing but trouble and worries. She got strong to protect him and herself, but she is still burdened with fighting against the schemes of all of their enemies. She really wants Yun Che to get stronger so that he will be able to protect himself. This is why she is constantly extremely haughty and aloof towards him. She exerts dominance, and makes it clear that Yun Che can’t obtain her both physically and emotionally, because their strengths and backings are worlds apart. Her constant provocation is because she wants to evoke the ambition to get stronger within Yun Che, because she can’t babysit him for all her life.

When Yun Che got permission to take back Jasmine, crimson calamity was about to be solved and he got the backing of the whole God realm, she was clearly extremely happy and smiling from her heart. To the point where she could relax and return to BPS with him after such as long time. It was undoubtly one of the only moments Xia Qingyue completely dropped her haughty and distant act after becoming the Moon God Empress.

But now that Yun Che made an enemy of the whole God realm, she had to yet act and scheme to ensure his safety. The reason she never tells him her true motives is most likely because she knows that he can’t help her with his strength, and if he knew, he would probably try to help her at the expense of his own life. She has told him many times, that she would tell him EVERYTHING if he achieved peak strength in the Primal Chaos and they had no one to fear.