A Question?

How? They all literally are armed to the teeth with great treasures. So why can’t they use that to increase their cultivation very quickly?

lol well I don’t think anyone like seeing him sitting for 12k year, especially when he has to somehow restarted his cultivation everytime he reborn, that will kill the novels more badly, MW plot is quite boring enough, it’s all up to the author on how to make it not a boring story I think and Mars’s doing quite well in this compared to MW I agree

Cultivation novels is not like Dragon Ball, the readers enjoying the MC’s growth and how logical it is for him to get that strong, also remember the old people on like ATG RotG are all described as superman genius that they might as well be a main character, they’re on cultivation thing since they’re born and already lived 10.000+ years, if the 20 year MC suddenly one punch them without good reason then probably it’s not a wuxia/xianxia novels

1 Like

YC has something that literally no one in the series has, and that’s the drop of blood from a Creation God, So people like the Dragon Monarch’s cultivation experience can’t be compared to them.

People like the Dragon Monarch are like one in a trillion person, MC’s of these stories are one in infinity person. That’s the difference.

Yes, but YC after all still YC and is not the Creation Gods itself or an image of them, the difference on them is only the inherritance so what we can compare is the potential, YC will definetely be stronger than them since what they got is only from True God, but the kind of inherritance YC have is as you said, a drop of blood or a profound veins mean for the MC growth etc, while people from like the Brahma God Realm have a full power inherritance from all the Brahma God, so it didn’t really match up to compare actually, still YC can overcome them by a lot in the future, so like I said without a good plot to cover it, it’s very unlikely seeing YC in the next probably 100 ch+ to suddenly one punch them.

But I agree, I kinda didn’t like how the timeskip works in cultivation novels u mentioned.

LOL. thats all i can reply to that but iv got time tonight so i will make it longer. The mc has been fighting old geezers that are hundreds and even thousands of years old. He had no problem one shotting them so why in maybe 5 years can he not 1 shot the other old geezers. You forgetting that he killed old experts in the star realm? They werre dozens of thousands of years old and yet he slaughtered them.

In 5 years yes why not if he got a good plot armor covering it, it’s all up to how Mars writing I say, im saying it would never be like the current YC under his rage will be able to suddenly come one shot them or suddenly arrive at DM level, but can Mars really pull that plot through? maybe yes, if he cant there’s MGA as an example, MC is only around 35 y/o but the series’s became boring af, if he cant then maybe time skip is a better alternate.