A breakthrough in the creation of a new character in the The Human Emperor

A breakthrough in the creation of a new character in the The Human Emperor. According to the author’s suggestion, this little hoodlum did not lose out on favors . Maybe Wang Chong would be the one to lend a helping hand in the future when he was in danger, but this little hoodlum was a hoodlum who could reach the heavens! The novel is more formal and lacks a variety of characters, and now the chapter is witty and comic. This kind of character gives readers a unique pleasure in reading fantasy novels (as I mentioned earlier), although it may be a rarer story, but I have always felt that it is a sign of the author’s maturity: the ability to manipulate different characters in life, to shape different personalities, and to enrich the reader’s different reading experiences and needs. I’ll have to wait for this little hoodlum to mess around for a while! I’m also looking forward to more surprises from the University.

1 Like

Ayuda a difundir el libro para que más gente la lea y podemos contribuir a que traduzcan más capitulos