We Need You For PROOFREADING!(The recruitment is over)

Hi, A New error-hunting feature is on the progress in which everyone can pick up the bad translation part in the chapter. Those works would contribute more flexible and addictive novels. We are going to test this function on the next Week.

We will invite 20 lucky guys to go through 100 chapters of 5 selected novels(A error-hunter needs to proofread 20 chapters). There are four cultivation novels and one romance novel,You can choose the one you like to error-hunted. But a novel can only be chosen by four people,If you are late, you can only choose other novels.

The error-hunters need to PICK ONLY 5 mistakes (no need to modify) to earn 1 brick,In addition, you can read the novel you error-hunted for free forever!

In order to ensure the quality, we will review it one week after you finish it and issue brick rewards.

The names of these five novels are:

Refining Heaven and Earth (Already full)

The Order of Purple Thorn(Already full)

Dragon Blood and Martial Soul (Already full)

Come to The Peak(Already full)

Last Age: Space in Hand(Already full)

The chosen error-hunters are just required to be able to read English fluently. If you want to be that lucky one, Contact our Facebook now. First come, first served!

You can find us on https://www.facebook.com/babelnovel/

Yours

Babel Novel team

Babel need proofreaders
Babel need proofreaders!
We need proofreaders!
Babelnovel need proofreaders
Hi,Babel need proofreaders
made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #2

I would like to proofread the cultivation novels

Great!Can you use Facebook to contact me? Forum is too hard to use. LOL

I would like to proofread the novels

I would like to proofread the novels

I have done a proofread course and a 1 month internship. I am a perfect for getting the job done.

Great!Can you use Facebook to contact me?

I am not on Facebook. How about discord or Whatsapp?

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #14