Support

@faluushungry… Fun your shit… Who gonna take on your obvious IDIOT scam… Shit like you if got caught make many alliby just to hide you shame… Nyahahahaha what a fuxking moron… Shit… You should hang your self!!!

Te deposite 200$ por favor sube nuevos cap

Man he’s a scammer, where do you think he’s going to take out 400 chapters? out of his as$?
Or you are him with a different account which is more likely, since the transactions history shows a payment and an withdrawal at practically same time… image name

A tad bit extreme there love was u the one that got fooled :sob::sob::sob: I can feel the emotions

Check ittt​:sob::sob::sob::sob: made $240 dollars for no reason

Nyahahahaha who the hell gonna take on your stupid scam… Only moron does. Sad to say but your scam is too obvious. I bit it was your friend you requested to send you the btc so you can proved us here and there that som1 got you fooled. Nyahahaha what fuxking IDIOT. In this day and age no 1 you can fooled. You only folled your self and as you were ashamed you make ecuses and aliby since you got busted…nyahahahahaha…now go and hang your stupid dog life. Bwahahahahaha

:sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::sweat_smile: I love you too sexy man

I learnt from YUN CHE !!!

Support for faster updates send BTC
1NeWDtCWEe1dcqtxuK99SHYw6NNcT5rjTV
WRITE EMAIL IN REFERENCE
TO RECIEVE NEW UPDATES UPTO CH1956
EACH CHAPTER 5 dollars

Mi comentario es una broma, no uso bitcoin