€hapter?

Time Wheel Pearls are the same mechanism as using the Eternal Heaven Pearl: time slows down outside, but continues to flow at the same rate inside. By the logic that they don’t count, every one of the 1000 Heaven Chosen Children are merely 3 years older rather than thousands of years old.

No no no, the time inside the EHP is faster and purer than on the outside. Don’t mistaken a true heavenly profound item and a little toy (TWP) made from a bit of its power.

Maybe 74-76 if you include his 1stvand 2nd life as well?

Older then me for sure :sleeping:

Like you said, the TWPs were made using the power of the Eternal Heaven Pearl. And I wasn’t referring to it’s aura or how powerful or beneficial it is, I was referring to the time altering properties. If in a barrier 1 month passes, then 1 month passes regardless of how much time passes outside. It hasn’t increased the amount of days since he was born, the date remains the same, but the amount of time he has lived has increased.

It’s no different to time travel. In fact, it’s a form of time travel. If a person goes back in time and lives 50 years in the past, then returns to the exact time he left, is he the same age he was when he left or is he 50 years older?

Well, his current age is including his 1st life since it ended at 16 and his 3rd life started in a 16yr old body. If we only count his 3rd life, technically he’s like 17yrs old.

Carlos es la pagina de mars

Yun che debe tener aproximadamente 31 años mas o menos no se cuando es el cumple años

Soo anything announced for today or skipping again? :thinking:

YC third life is a continuation of his first life, his second life is a parallel thingy made by the MoS.

when will be the next chapter?

Yea, pretty much. If there’s any differentiation between the two it’s the fact that his “3rd life” includes his experience from his 2nd life and the Sky Poison Pearl whereas his 1st life did not. You could argue that’s enough to make them different, but eh, that’s just splitting hairs to me.

I only made the distinction to show how he miscalculated.

waiting goku for information

We need infi goku where are u xd