6 Ways to get free bricks

1. Follow us on facebook can make you get 30 bricks.You can leave your Bebel Novel ID or Email on our Facebook homepage . As a reward, we will give 30 bricks to each ID. You can find us on https://www.facebook.com/babelnovel/
    Plus, every week we post interactive topics on Facebook, and you can get 30 bricks just by clicking like or commenting on them.
  2. Share our site on your Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp: each visit to Babel Novel by clicking your link can make you get five bricks. You would gain at most 50 bricks every day by sharing.
  3. Daily check-in: earn five bricks every day, and it will be the replacement of every day replenishment.
  4. Every day, when you check-in, we will give you two free coupons to read novels for free.
  5. You can find the limited-time free novels section on Babel. Time-limited free novels will be changed once every two days
  6. Invite your friends.You can get 20 bricks for every friend you invited.
    You would gain at most 1200 bricks by invite friends.https://babelnovel.com/invite-friends
16 Likes
pinned #2

i have followed in facebook but no bricks

5 Likes

Hey I’m new here. How does this babel brick works? Where do I use it.

unpinned #5
pinned globally #6

Why does some chapters require using more 1 brick(s) to unlock the chapter? And, when will the translation be fixed to “formal” english?

1 Like

Hello, I have been with a problem for a while which is that when I share a novel, it does not give me the bricks, I have been like this for days and I can no longer see any novel.

you arn’t lucky … :grinning:

Ho una domanda? Perché i miei mattoncini scadono invece di crescere? Ho fatto ogni giorno il check in per avere i mattoncini, lo faccio anche adesso, prima avevo 270 ma adesso sono forse 250. E come ogni giorno mi fa sparire dei mattoncini invece di crescere. Cosa succede? Mi può qualcuno spiegare? Per favore. Allora di i miei mattoncini spariscono che senso ha ancora di fare il check in?

Just don’t buy bricks, this website just wants money. Let the website die.

i check in everyday only 5bricks free the 2free chapter cannot unlock…why is that??

I’m glad to see more activity on this site, I wonder where it’s going in the future??

Tuğlalar nekadar sürede bize gönderilecek

is it possible to ask for a tutorial in each point?
The idiot-easy type.
Edit- Scratch that it´s even working?
I have done points 1,3&4 and nothing
Edit2- Okay Point 1 just recived bricks. So the waiting is some days less than a week.
Point 3&4 maybe follow the same patern so it is just a waiting game.

U are welcome, the novels here is very interesting. U will love it

I have share with friends but no bricks

There are no bricks for likes.Is this a trick to gain popularity?

unlisted #19
unpinned #20